Shock at how naughty my wife was .

silkypanties1

Male
Gold
My demure wife shocked me when in her 50s she told me she wanted to try swinging .We did and she loved it ..We realised it was her who wanted sex and I liked watching her having fun ..as I had fantasised about for years.She started dressing in slutty clothes for her dates ..very short mini skirts ,stockings ,see through tops and high heeled boots .She told me she was bi sexual ,was an exhibitionist and liked being spanked ..my normal wife had turned into my horniest sex fantasy .She is now confident, loving the fact that other men ( and women ) desire her and want to fuck her .She now meets men women and couples regularly and my role is now as a voyeur getting my pleasure from seeing her enjoying herself and masturbating while I watch and later while viewing the photos and videos I take .It just shows that even the most normal wives can become rampant sex mad vixens .A few photos of her enjoying herself .

Attachments

• 749.jpg
    749.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN0126.JPG
    DSCN0126.JPG
    407.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 757.jpg
    757.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20160702_221112111.jpg
    IMG_20160702_221112111.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20180328_224033336.jpg
    IMG_20180328_224033336.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 170
My demure wife shocked me when in her 50s she told me she wanted to try swinging .We did and she loved it ..We realised it was her who wanted sex and I liked watching her having fun ..as I had fantasised about for years.She started dressing in slutty clothes for her dates ..very short mini skirts ,stockings ,see through tops and high heeled boots .She told me she was bi sexual ,was an exhibitionist and liked being spanked ..my normal wife had turned into my horniest sex fantasy .She is now confident, loving the fact that other men ( and women ) desire her and want to fuck her .She now meets men women and couples regularly and my role is now as a voyeur getting my pleasure from seeing her enjoying herself and masturbating while I watch and later while viewing the photos and videos I take .It just shows that even the most normal wives can become rampant sex mad vixens .A few photos of her enjoying herself .
Wow great story, we started swinging much younger and i knew my wife was a very horny lady, but it was amazing to see her play with other women and in time with multiple men, i never expected her to become suck a wild woman at swinging parties, today she is the first to get naked, will fuck any and everyone and last to get dressed and go home, usually not alone. Our only difference is i get to play also with other women men and her. I love to be last with her after she has fucked a group of men.

Fantastic story 😘😘