So how do you actually find local swinger clubs?

Like google searching this kind of stuff just seems like I come across shady shit. Is there a particular website I should be signing up for. Or a particular place to go where these things are publically hosted or applied for?

Thanks,

Reactions: Adance
It depends quite a bit on where you live. If you live in the midwest or especially out west Kasidie dot com is the go to site. Back east it seems as though SLS is favored. I'm a "Kasidie Girl" and rep the site at parties, etc but I DO NOT accept any payment for that at all. I just enjoy bringing people to the site. Hey, you might even meet me at a Kasidie event along the way. I've met a few others that way now. I can also help you get a free, full access month on the site to try it out (no obligation or anything silly like that) As a Kasidie girl I can add you on for a free total access month. After that, you gotta pay to play, but at least you can see all of the features of the site. PM if you are serious after checking out the site. I'm not here advertising or scamming or anything of the sort, just letting you know, and I've been on all of the sites and still am a member on several.

I might not let you use my stuff for the free month if I have a bad feeling about you or you are an asshole. I don't like to be embarrassed after recommending someone....anyway....there you go...

View attachment 2060201
I bet you make one hell of a representative

Reactions: Hwcouple702