Swinger club

Arm11

Male
Hi all. I'm new to this great website, so not sure if it's the right place to post my question.

I'm in my late 30s married to a beautiful wife (same age). I have always had a fantasy to expose my wife and couldn't really have a chance to do it or even talk about it frankly with my wife. However, I know that she won't mind (she's way more brave and outgoing person than myself)

We live in the US and are currently on two weeks' vacation to Spain. We have been enjoying mild exhibitionism here. That started when I told her you don't have to wear a bra because it was super hot here and gladly said yes, then told her that was so sexy for me and convinced her to wear a tiny bikini to the hotel pool.

I didn't expect her to say yes and be excited to do all those, so I even started pushing further, and I ordered a hotel room for deep massages and convinced her to be fully naked for it (male masseur).

Now I want to go even further while I'm here and try to go to a famous swinger club here in Barcelona.

Any advice to approach my wife? And if anyone has tried those clubs before, how safe is it? Like, should I be worried that someone going to take pictures, etc? What's the dress code? What to do or not to do there?

I appreciate your help.