Partner tells me how she got fucked by a person I can't stand

It's been a while since I was on here last. Some of you might have read some of my previous posts, which I have gotten some good and useful feedback from. The reason for me being out of this for a while is I needed to work out some personal issues with her. Anyway we got back into the saddle and a month or so ago she told me she had made appointment to meet up with this guy I don't like, for several reasons. When she told me she had met him I asked her to write down her account of the experience. This is basically what she wrote:

"Terrible frustration lives in me right now. So sexually frustrated! So what do you do..?

For several weeks I have tried to extinguish this need on my own, but it does not work. The more I masturbate the more I feel frustration. I want to be seen, touched, taken, taken hard and I really just want to have sex with ONE person. No one satisfies like him.

Thoughts of things he said earlier have started to enter my mind. Why should I have sex with someone else when HE satisfies so well. His overconfidence in his sexuality has started to affect me. Lately all I've been thinking about is sex with him!

I’m feeling frustration over not getting the full two weeks with him when his partner is gone [she had told me before that he would be on his own as his partner was travelling for two weeks] makes me crazy angry and sad. We could have had two weeks of great sex. This friday will finally be a chance to meet. To talk! Ah… What the fuck!!!! Well, then. If I'm a good fellow, maybe I'll have the chance again…?

On the way there I'm still nervous, even though we're just going to talk... he gets to go on his "rant" about how much he hates people, especially foreigners [this is just ONE of the reasons I don’t like this guy]. I will listen and be a good friend today. He seems so tired of everything. Less on his job. Maybe want to move!? What the hell!!! I need to be that listening ear today. Maybe the weekend provides an opportunity for sex?

My heart beats hard when I see him in the stairwell as he opens the gate for me. He asks if I immediately want something to eat, or if we should do something that might make eating not good before. I get embarrassed. I say I can wait to eat. He says that the apartment looks like crap and blames that it's only him at home and that he will be nice on Sunday and then we go straight into the bedroom (like last time). He just sits on the bed. I stand up feeling a little uncomfortable.

He tells me to sit down. So I sit on the edge of the bed, and I ask how he is doing. He says he was worried and frustrated yesterday and I feel I really want to be a person who listens if he needs it. He starts talking, just as I thought, about Arabs - how bad they are, how he has lived among them and knows what bastards they are and that Swedes have no idea and that he gets feminists in his face all the time who will tell him that he is a racist.

I register that he is talking about it, but still not. I get lost in what I always get lost in - check his shoulders and chest and fantasize about me there. How he tightly holds me in his arms. How he can be dominant towards me without doing anything dominant at all. He is tall - and my thoughts run wild. I sometimes nod, I “hmm” sometimes in agreement, (oh if he only knew how little I agree with him, then he'd probably never fuck me)…

After a while, and while he is still talking, he unbuttons his shirt. Proceedes with taking off all his clothes. There he sits on the bed against the headboard. Nude! He says I'm welcome to join if I want to, but I don't have to. Smart move! He talks some more about something... his research I think. Talks for quite a while... whereupon I say, in a gap, that I’m feeling uncomfortable in all my clothes when he is naked. He just smiles superiorly as I start to undress.

When I'm half-naked, I say I need to set a timer so I'm not late to pick up my son from pre-school. “I see that as a compliment”, he says. I wonder why, and he says it means I lose track of time when I do certain things. I agree, and he says he does too. I continue to undress. I feel unusually comfortable. It's not nervous to be naked with him. I’m way more nervous to be dressed around him. That's how I felt from the first time when events turned out in much the same way.

It's not very romantic. Good! That suits me! Just undress, naturally. It doesn't feel pressured, other than it feels weird to be the one with clothes on.

When I'm naked he says: “come here, we don't have much time”. He stretches out his arms as if welcoming me into them. He don’t behave like anyone else I’ve met. It's a bit strange how it starts, really. We just take off our clothes and kind of start.

When I reach upp to crawl into his arms, he lies on his back. “Come, sit on me”, he says. I do as he says. I place myself on him, my pussy against his stomach and he says something about me being wet already. He wraps his arms around me and pushes me down at the same time. I'm so horny I'm about to crack. Breathing heavily although I can't even feel his cock yet. I’m sliding down... feeling his hard cock against my pussy. I get a little nervous and he moans a little.

We play with our hips and rub our genitals against each other's. Two or three times only... then he easily slides into me and pushes, pushes, pushes himself in and stays there!

I worry and say “oh my god”. Hell! I never understand how quickly he gets his long cock so deep inside me without it hurting.

He asks if it hurts? No, I say and press harder against him.

Damn, I wish I could lay there on him for several hours. I'm distracted by how little time we have. He must notice it, because he pulls my hair lightly and says: “Here I am!”
“Sorry”, I say like I’m the world's tiniest girl. He has my undivided attention. He puts one arm around my ass and pushes his hips up in such a nice rhythm. Slow! Deep!

I'm tensing, moaning... it doesn't hurt... I think it's going to hurt because he's going so fucking deep. I move my hips and my ass in time with him. Closing my legs and feet around his sides and pressing him against me. “You are so good at that”, I think he says…

I feel how wet it is inside me, asking him if he came? He says he pumps into me all the time! That He knows I know he does. That I shouldn't ask anymore. It makes me cum instantly. He says: “do you want me to take you from behind?” (he knows I love it when he does that). But still, he tempts me for a while longer. He moans, says I'm “so wet”, “so tight” and “so beautiful”…

After a few more minutes he tells me I can slide off him. He helps me along, he sees that I'm shaking. Asking if I'm okay. I mumble “mmmm”. He lays down on top of me and finds the right spot right away. I push my ass up and he moans loudly. He comes deeper than ever before. He does what he knows I love: Puts his hand and arm across my lower back, pushing me down so the butt goes up more. Hell. I’m coming once more…

He pushes himself out and in, slowly… never forcing it. Calmly and deep.
So damn nice! He moves all the time. Helps me move. It is never physically exhausting. Never a fast pace for either of us to come and, when he notices I'm close, he stops and use his muscles in just his cock!
I don’t get it… but it makes me come so hard. He seems to hit both the surface on the outside of the clitoris and some g-spot inside. Damn it!!! I don't need any other sex in my life! That thought goes through my mind several times.

He has set his timer a little ahead of mine. He caresses my pussy with his hand before sliding out of me. I'm full of cum! I get an impulse from this to go home and dominate my partner. But he says now I have time for a shower. I sneak into the shower. But I’m not actually showering. I’m pretending because he's standing nearby, outside the shower cubicle. I want to keep his cum in me, just in case when I get home.

Damn, it's already over. I'm thinking of calling home and asking if my partner can pick our son up from pre-school but I realize how stupid it is.

He tells me I look 7 years younger. Like so much tension has been released in my face. He also says I smile all the time. I say it’s because he makes me feel that way. He says that I know only he can satisfy me like that. I just answer: “I know”.

How am I going to suddenly bring up that we didn't use a condom, and that I now need a contribution so that I can buy a day-after pill? I immediately have some quick thoughts about how sexy it feels that he filled, but then the sensible person in me just puts it out there. “I would need that contribution we talked about before”, I say. He seems poised. Looks a little grumpy. Says he's going to send me the funds. He gives me a sandwich before I leave. Hugs and says he hopes I'll catch the bus. I realize that I need to go right away because I can't take a bus. On the way out I realise the money is not enough. Then I write home that I won't have time to get home before I pick up my son."