By the window

Angie

Female
Gold
I have one best friend. She and I usually hang out together. We drink, sip, talk and enjoy Friday night together most of the time. My husband never joins our Friday hangout because he wants me to spend time with my friend.

Sometimes I slept at her apartment overnight and get home on Saturday afternoon. I like her apartment because the view is very nice. Her living room has a big glass that enables you to see the view outside. The opposite side of her room is the balcony of the room in the opposite apartment. You can see the balcony of the opposite room clearly from the big glass.

My friend has her boyfriend. They are not married yet. Her boyfriend is good looking, and friendly. He sometimes join our Friday hangout. I am attracted to him but I got married and he is my best friend’s boyfriend so I just keep it in mind.

However, my friend could sense that I like her boyfriend. Many times when I know that he will be joining the hangout, I will dress with the very deep cut dress and pretend to nipslip for him to see my braless boobs. Or, I go no panty sitting crossed-leg against him to flash my pussy.

Then, it happened on one Friday before I go hangout with my friend. On that day, my friend told me that her boyfriend would also join the hangout. I then asked to use her apartment in the evening for taking shower and changing clothes before going to hangout. She was not at her apartment. I got in using her passcode. After I got in, I closed the curtain in the living room so that I could go naked and walk around the room. I like to walk naked in the room so that I could see every part of mine clearly. After a while, I got into the bathroom and started taking shower. I did not shut the bathroom’s door because I was alone. Suddenly, I heard the sound like someone opened the door. I thought it was my friend.

But I was wrong!!

I heard footsteps walking towards the bathroom. I turned off the shower to look who was coming. It was my friend’s boyfriend!! He stopped at the bathroom’s door staring at my naked body. I looked at him. Surprisingly, he was also naked! He didn’t allow me to talk. He came towards me and started kissing my cheek gently, then he hardly sucked my lips. I let go..until he was satisfied with my lips, he moved to suck my tits and squeezed it hard. His hands went all over my body. I asked him to stop but it was too late. My puppy turned wet and he knew immediately what he could do to me. I could not resist my body’s desire. He was down to taste my pussy. He licked it and I could only moan. My nipples turned hard. I got goosebumps over my body. He sucked my juice very hard. I started to moan harder.

At that moment, he dragged me out of the bathroom to the living room. He turned on all lights and opened the curtain on the big glass. I could only think of one reason, that was he wished to fuck me and wanted the world to see me getting fucked! He got what he wanted! I let the world see me getting fucked in doggy style!! I cared no more. However, the last surprise of this evening was that I looked to the balcony of the opposite room and found my friend sitting there to watch! I just the realized that the opposite room is her boyfriend’s room (that was how they knew each other). My friend smiled at me and waved. Her boyfriend still fucked and fucked and fucked. I could not think of anything but just moaned and screamed. My boobs and my face were stick to the glass. My pussy was heavily screwed. I am sure that my husband use my pussy more gently than what I got now. Last memory, I saw my friend picked up her phone and recorded this sex show.

After that, I could not really remember the things. I was so tired. We did not go hangout that night. My friend and her boyfriend spent the night with me in her room…

I have one best friend. She and I usually hang out together. We drink, sip, talk and enjoy Friday night together most of the time. My husband never joins our Friday hangout because he wants me to spend time with my friend.

Sometimes I slept at her apartment overnight and get home on Saturday afternoon. I like her apartment because the view is very nice. Her living room has a big glass that enables you to see the view outside. The opposite side of her room is the balcony of the room in the opposite apartment. You can see the balcony of the opposite room clearly from the big glass.

My friend has her boyfriend. They are not married yet. Her boyfriend is good looking, and friendly. He sometimes join our Friday hangout. I am attracted to him but I got married and he is my best friend’s boyfriend so I just keep it in mind.

However, my friend could sense that I like her boyfriend. Many times when I know that he will be joining the hangout, I will dress with the very deep cut dress and pretend to nipslip for him to see my braless boobs. Or, I go no panty sitting crossed-leg against him to flash my pussy.

Then, it happened on one Friday before I go hangout with my friend. On that day, my friend told me that her boyfriend would also join the hangout. I then asked to use her apartment in the evening for taking shower and changing clothes before going to hangout. She was not at her apartment. I got in using her passcode. After I got in, I closed the curtain in the living room so that I could go naked and walk around the room. I like to walk naked in the room so that I could see every part of mine clearly. After a while, I got into the bathroom and started taking shower. I did not shut the bathroom’s door because I was alone. Suddenly, I heard the sound like someone opened the door. I thought it was my friend.

But I was wrong!!

I heard footsteps walking towards the bathroom. I turned off the shower to look who was coming. It was my friend’s boyfriend!! He stopped at the bathroom’s door staring at my naked body. I looked at him. Surprisingly, he was also naked! He didn’t allow me to talk. He came towards me and started kissing my cheek gently, then he hardly sucked my lips. I let go..until he was satisfied with my lips, he moved to suck my tits and squeezed it hard. His hands went all over my body. I asked him to stop but it was too late. My puppy turned wet and he knew immediately what he could do to me. I could not resist my body’s desire. He was down to taste my pussy. He licked it and I could only moan. My nipples turned hard. I got goosebumps over my body. He sucked my juice very hard. I started to moan harder.

At that moment, he dragged me out of the bathroom to the living room. He turned on all lights and opened the curtain on the big glass. I could only think of one reason, that was he wished to fuck me and wanted the world to see me getting fucked! He got what he wanted! I let the world see me getting fucked in doggy style!! I cared no more. However, the last surprise of this evening was that I looked to the balcony of the opposite room and found my friend sitting there to watch! I just the realized that the opposite room is her boyfriend’s room (that was how they knew each other). My friend smiled at me and waved. Her boyfriend still fucked and fucked and fucked. I could not think of anything but just moaned and screamed. My boobs and my face were stick to the glass. My pussy was heavily screwed. I am sure that my husband use my pussy more gently than what I got now. Last memory, I saw my friend picked up her phone and recorded this sex show.

After that, I could not really remember the things. I was so tired. We did not go hangout that night. My friend and her boyfriend spent the night with me in her room…
Awesome story sounds like end of night as fun as the start 🔥😍

I found out 2 things later:

1) I found out on that night that my friend intentionally told his boyfriend to get into her apartment and do whatever he wanted with me!

2) I found out later that my friend recorded my sex show and showed it to my husband!! Somehow, my husband enjoyed it as he would like me to be a hot wife.

I now do not know whether I should thank my friend or stop being her friend.

1) I found out on that night that my friend intentionally told his boyfriend to get into her apartment and do whatever he wanted with me!

2) I found out later that my friend recorded my sex show and showed it to my husband!! Somehow, my husband enjoyed it as he would like me to be a hot wife.

Just my opinion and I'm a guy I think she did you a favor . You wanted another cock but afraid or didn't know how to go about it. Now its out in the open so ENJOY yourself! . Hope to see some of your adventures on here!

You should definitely thank her. Everyone got what they wanted.

After I wrote this thread, I found out 1 more thing:

My friend told me that she got the green light from my husband before she did this!!

Frankly, I am now afraid that if this situation happens to me again (may be by another guy at another place), I really do not know whether it is set up or I am being abused for real.

After I wrote this thread, I found out 1 more thing:

My friend told me that she got the green light from my husband before she did this!!

Frankly, I am now afraid that if this situation happens to me again (may be by another guy at another place), I really do not know whether it is set up or I am being abused for real.
Looks like they ALL knew that you would like it. And you did. Why not just accept who you are without worrying about it.

You were raped and recorded...totally humiliated for your friends pleasure and her bf.... your there toy now enjoy it and thank her everyday for showing us what a slut u are...you asked for it now enjoy it

Yes.

On that night I was fucked until I almost passed out. It was very exhausted because my friend’s boyfriend did not stop fucking. I burned out and had to just let him do whatever as he wanted. Every part of me was discovered by him. He touched and licked everywhere. I did not know who had seen the show by the window. The show was long. Anyway, I had to admit that I enjoyed.

I knew you liked it..used as a fuck toy and you asked him to stop he didnt... and u loved being owned... what has your friend said about it? Has she been more dominate to you? Looked down on you? Called a slut? Did she show u the video she made?

Reactions: nicebiguy
I knew you liked it..used as a fuck toy and you asked him to stop he didnt... and u loved being owned... what has your friend said about it? Has she been more dominate to you? Looked down on you? Called a slut? Did she show u the video she made?
My friend was pleased that his man won me. You were right. Since then, I felt like she more dominated me. She did not call me a slut, but she called me ‘sex toy’. Frankly, I do not know when she would plan to sacrifice me to her boyfriend again.

She showed the video to me. It was taken from the opposite building so it could not really tell exactly that it was me although it looks pretty much like me. I do not know whether it will leak some day in the future.

I'd love to hear any details? Did he wear a condom? Did he finish inside u? Did u cum on his nice tool?
He did not wear a condom. I could not choose anything. He finished inside me, and also on my chest, and my butt. He also forced me to suck his tool. Of course, I could not resist. I cleaned his tool with my mouth. I cum many times.
My friend also got into the apartment before her boyfriend finished his job. She watched and took pictures. At that time, I was so humiliated. I was fucked by her boyfriend in front of her! She also saw me cleaning his tool. Pictures were taken.

Oh this is so hot... you were owned by him...you obey well are u asain? And I love that u were so humiliated...when u saw her did u try to resist or ask why is he doing this? Oh you make me so hard you took his cum and cock so well did u suck after it was in your ass? Was he talking dirty to you? Calling u names or saying I own u now?

Reactions: nicebiguy