Wife On Trips By Herself

For several years my wife worked a job that kept her in the road 4-5 days a week. She loved it because she visited 6 different towns/cities in our state and had guys in every one, so as soon as she had her hotel arranged she let them know when she would be there. Every night that she was on the road meant getting fucked by different men and she was never happier.

The only downside was the travel. Since we lived 1.5 hours from her base office she often spent unnecessary time on the road, so after a few weeks we got her an apartment near her office. Best decision ever. Anytime she didn't feel like driving home for the weekend she could stay at the apartment. That meant she could be gone from home 12 or more consecutive nights getting fucked every one of them.

The first night in her apartment she got fucked by her neighbor. While we were moving stuff in he came out and introduced himself. As soon as his wife was inside talking to my wife I told him she would be there alone most of the time, so if he wanted to check on her and give her anything she needed then I was all for it. He smiled and said he understood.

Today I ran across some selfie pics she sent me when she was away from home and waiting on a guy to show up and I thought I would share. The one where she is laying down is in her apartment.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_76-1.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_76-1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 335
  • Video call snapshot 7.png
    Video call snapshot 7.png
    405.7 KB · Views: 326
For several years my wife worked a job that kept her in the road 4-5 days a week. She loved it because she visited 6 different towns/cities in our state and had guys in every one, so as soon as she had her hotel arranged she let them know when she would be there. Every night that she was on the road meant getting fucked by different men and she was never happier.

The only downside was the travel. Since we lived 1.5 hours from her base office she often spent unnecessary time on the road, so after a few weeks we got her an apartment near her office. Best decision ever. Anytime she didn't feel like driving home for the weekend she could stay at the apartment. That meant she could be gone from home 12 or more consecutive nights getting fucked every one of them.

The first night in her apartment she got fucked by her neighbor. While we were moving stuff in he came out and introduced himself. As soon as his wife was inside talking to my wife I told him she would be there alone most of the time, so if he wanted to check on her and give her anything she needed then I was all for it. He smiled and said he understood.

Today I ran across some selfie pics she sent me when she was away from home and waiting on a guy to show up and I thought I would share. The one where she is laying down is in her apartment.
She has superb tits!

Reactions: stubbyhubby

If she is heading up to Columbus OH, have her drop me a line!! I'll keep her company!

This has nothing to do with a business trip, since she was a stay at home Mom. She did take a solo motorcycle trip each fall to get away and see the fall colors and to have the freedom to choose which "fork in the road" direction while riding. She did meet one couple who we had chatted with online that lived 3 hours away from home. They met at a Starbucks to check each other out. She was invited back to their home for the night and spent the evening fucking the husband while the wife watched. Other than one phone call to her, I did not have any contact with her until she was on her bike for the next day. I did not talk to my wife that night because his wife answered the call and told me, "She is getting fucked right now"! The next day when she had left them and was able to talk privately, she told me they wanted to set her up with a black friend of theirs from Duluth for the next night. She declined the offer as she wanted to spend more time along the North Shore of Lake Superior for a couple more days. That was some years ago now, but she still will bring up memories of her time with them while using her vibrator.

Reactions: Andy Panty
My wife used to got a a conference or 2 every year for about a week at time, she often had hook ups on those trips. On one such trip she flew back wearing only a thin tight dress, nothing else. TSA called her out for search and patted her down in front of everyone, no kidding.

Awesome titys need sucked on 👅 😋 😍