By the window

I saw her waving and sitting at the opposite tower but I did not expect her to get into the room. When she opened the door to get in, I was being fucked in front of the window and my face was towards the window. My back was towards the door.

After she got in, her boyfriend switched the position!! He turned my face towards the door so his girlfriend (my friend) could see me clearly. I was shocked and tried to use my hand to cover my boobs because although we were close friends but we never get naked in front of each other. However, I could not cover anything. I was fucked in doggie style and both hands were held tight by her boyfriend. So you could imagine, my boobs moved up and down as he banged my pussy at the same time my friend was watching and cheering her boyfriend. I was humiliated but after a while, I cared no more. She saw only my boobs. The worst (or may be the best) part was that her boyfriend suddenly laid down so I became on top riding his cock. He still banged me from down there holding both of my hands. My boobs waved up/down and my legs were spread wide in front my friend. I was sure that boyfriend intentionally did it so I was naked and spread wide for her to see and took pictures of my spread wet pussy too. It was so much humiliated and I wanted to stop there but, as you know, it would not happen. I was still fucked until her boyfriend unloaded.
Hot as hell, you're sure lucky.

Reactions: Angie
My husband encouraged me to explore more about sex. He wanted me to try a gangbang but I am not comfortable with it. I am afraid that some guys may be out of control and I might be excessively used. I am worried about my body. I do not to spoil it as I am also a part-time nude model.
Good thinking.

Reactions: Angie
You used the word "abused", but I sense that English isn't your first language. Is "abused" how you really felt or another word?
The word “abused” may be not the exactly right one. The word “raped” might fit but I wish to avoid that word since it may be sensitive.

The word “abused” may be not the exactly right one. The word “raped” might fit but I wish to avoid that word since it may be sensitive.
I'm not sure that's right either, because it seems like not only did you deeply enjoy it, but you never ever once tried to stop it or say no.

I agree and as I have said I've talked with u Angie and rape was not what happened...you nay have started thinking it was but u went along with it even staying the night with both of them...you loved it and we all loved hearing about it

Latest update:
My friend (girl) tried to persuade me to have sex with her boyfriend’s friend. She told me that this guy accidentally saw my sex clip on her phone and he wanted to also have sex with me.
I refused and asked my friend to delete the clip. It seemed to have gone far and I did not intend to have sex with whoever.
However, I sometimes still think about this as it may be a new experience.

Your husband was in on the whole deal all along? So, what is his role now? Does he wait for you at home or wait to get a secret video from your girlfriend? Have you talked to your girlfriend about her and your husband planning to get you started? Do you still trust her or your husband?

Now I am not sure which part that my husband got involved. I have not talked to him yet about the guy introduced by my friend. I am not sure whether this is again the set up or else.

I am reluctant to say yes or no because deep inside I enjoy being used but I also still love to continue being a part-time nude model. I cannot spoil my body by letting guys fuck me hard so often.

Now I am not sure which part that my husband got involved. I have not talked to him yet about the guy introduced by my friend. I am not sure whether this is again the set up or else.

I am reluctant to say yes or no because deep inside I enjoy being used but I also still love to continue being a part-time nude model. I cannot spoil my body by letting guys fuck me hard so often.
I doubt it will spoil your body. Unless they are literally violent and intentionally cruel
Hard fucking, and the knowledge that you created such need, and likely climaxed as well will only enhance your aura and confidence when modeling