By the window

After I wrote this thread, I found out 1 more thing:

My friend told me that she got the green light from my husband before she did this!!

Frankly, I am now afraid that if this situation happens to me again (may be by another guy at another place), I really do not know whether it is set up or I am being abused for real.
It actually does not matter much. You are best used as a fuck toy, a cock sleeve.
The fact that your body responds by providing you pleasure is lucky for you, but somewhat immaterial

My friend told me that she got the green light from my husband before she did this!!

Frankly, I am now afraid that if this situation happens to me again (may be by another guy at another place), I really do not know whether it is set up or I am being abused for real.
Don't be afraid yes your gonna get used again maybe by new men but your own hubby is OK with it so as one guy said your now a cock sleve...a cum dump... behave and u may enjoy it

Reactions: nicebiguy
Oh this is so hot... you were owned by him...you obey well are u asain? And I love that u were so humiliated...when u saw her did u try to resist or ask why is he doing this? Oh you make me so hard you took his cum and cock so well did u suck after it was in your ass? Was he talking dirty to you? Calling u names or saying I own u now?
I saw her waving and sitting at the opposite tower but I did not expect her to get into the room. When she opened the door to get in, I was being fucked in front of the window and my face was towards the window. My back was towards the door.

After she got in, her boyfriend switched the position!! He turned my face towards the door so his girlfriend (my friend) could see me clearly. I was shocked and tried to use my hand to cover my boobs because although we were close friends but we never get naked in front of each other. However, I could not cover anything. I was fucked in doggie style and both hands were held tight by her boyfriend. So you could imagine, my boobs moved up and down as he banged my pussy at the same time my friend was watching and cheering her boyfriend. I was humiliated but after a while, I cared no more. She saw only my boobs. The worst (or may be the best) part was that her boyfriend suddenly laid down so I became on top riding his cock. He still banged me from down there holding both of my hands. My boobs waved up/down and my legs were spread wide in front my friend. I was sure that boyfriend intentionally did it so I was naked and spread wide for her to see and took pictures of my spread wet pussy too. It was so much humiliated and I wanted to stop there but, as you know, it would not happen. I was still fucked until her boyfriend unloaded.

I saw her waving and sitting at the opposite tower but I did not expect her to get into the room. When she opened the door to get in, I was being fucked in front of the window and my face was towards the window. My back was towards the door.

After she got in, her boyfriend switched the position!! He turned my face towards the door so his girlfriend (my friend) could see me clearly. I was shocked and tried to use my hand to cover my boobs because although we were close friends but we never get naked in front of each other. However, I could not cover anything. I was fucked in doggie style and both hands were held tight by her boyfriend. So you could imagine, my boobs moved up and down as he banged my pussy at the same time my friend was watching and cheering her boyfriend. I was humiliated but after a while, I cared no more. She saw only my boobs. The worst (or may be the best) part was that her boyfriend suddenly laid down so I became on top riding his cock. He still banged me from down there holding both of my hands. My boobs waved up/down and my legs were spread wide in front my friend. I was sure that boyfriend intentionally did it so I was naked and spread wide for her to see and took pictures of my spread wet pussy too. It was so much humiliated and I wanted to stop there but, as you know, it would not happen. I was still fucked until her boyfriend unloaded.
Would have been better if he pounded you face first into her pussy

How big are u tits? And she cheered him on? That's great like I've been saying she owns u to...you were set up for her man to enjoy... what was she saying? And are u asain? You are very obedient...most white girls would have resisted more

Reactions: owlmale
How big are u tits? And she cheered him on? That's great like I've been saying she owns u to...you were set up for her man to enjoy... what was she saying? And are u asain? You are very obedient...most white girls would have resisted more
You can look for my other threads to find out about my tits.

My friend said “yes…my boy..fuck her…harder harder…”. or she said something like this. I could not remember well.

You can look for my other threads to find out about my tits.

My friend said “yes…my boy..fuck her…harder harder…”. or she said something like this. I could not remember well.
You look very lovely so I can see why her bf had so much fun with you...small and fit easy to manhandle and I get u were tight at least till he was done using you. Very nice pics but rember u were flerting with him..so ya got what ya wanted

Reactions: Angie and Sgt Ray
Wow this thread is so hot, sounds like Angie you have some concerns about being used,or set up by your friend with your husband consent , I know you have some doubts but your body is saying you loved it, you didn’t resist or stop him but went for it, I truly understand being a married woman who enjoys being forced fucked, it is so exciting and yet some fear involved. My first time I was raped very young by my boy friend three different times but I kept going back, many years later I told my husband about it, and he would play rape me and in time he set me up to be forced fucked by other men, and the sex is always so intense my advice is go with it and enjoy the thrill of being a sex toy for others. I love it, and love your story. 💋

Wow this thread is so hot, sounds like Angie you have some concerns about being used,or set up by your friend with your husband consent , I know you have some doubts but your body is saying you loved it, you didn’t resist or stop him but went for it, I truly understand being a married woman who enjoys being forced fucked, it is so exciting and yet some fear involved. My first time I was raped very young by my boy friend three different times but I kept going back, many years later I told my husband about it, and he would play rape me and in time he set me up to be forced fucked by other men, and the sex is always so intense my advice is go with it and enjoy the thrill of being a sex toy for others. I love it, and love your story. 💋
Rape is despicable. But the freedom from guilt (for the woman) can be intoxicating

Me and Angie talked and she knows her role as a sex toy..we can call it raped..set up or just used either way she loved it...some women are but to be fuck toys and know it.. some have to learn it

Me and Angie talked and she knows her role as a sex toy..we can call it raped..set up or just used either way she loved it...some women are but to be fuck toys and know it.. some have to learn it
Perhaps a little of both, for me I evolved from the experience but you are correct in the fact she like I love being a fuck toy, for our men and others!

Did you comment with your husband? What did he say? I guess it was exciting for you two to talk about you being used and dominated by your friend and her boyfriend
My husband encouraged me to explore more about sex. He wanted me to try a gangbang but I am not comfortable with it. I am afraid that some guys may be out of control and I might be excessively used. I am worried about my body. I do not to spoil it as I am also a part-time nude model.

I am glad that you love the story I shared.

My husband encouraged me to explore more about sex. He wanted me to try a gangbang but I am not comfortable with it. I am afraid that some guys may be out of control and I might be excessively used. I am worried about my body. I do not to spoil it as I am also a part-time nude model.
You love being used...as u admitted in our dm...but u play the victim here its sexy to see u hiding your true iner slut

You used the word "abused", but I sense that English isn't your first language. Is "abused" how you really felt or another word?