Wife fucked another man on our romantic trip to London

For my wife's birthday a few months ago I booked us tickets to a West End show. We booked a fancy hotel and restaurant for dinner before heading there. Now, originally when I bought the tickets, it was never our intention for her to play while we were down there, wasn't even on the radar. However, since the turn of the new year a few weeks ago my wife has become a completely different person. This happened just this week.

After we'd been to the show we went to a bar and had a few drinks where my wife floated the idea of playing with another man while we were down there. I was thrilled. I've tried not to be the one who's pushing it as I don't want to pressure her to do more than she is comfortable with but I was over the moon when she mentioned it. We were unsure how to go about it but being so far from home we set her up on a dating app and we got to swiping.

It didn't take long for the matches to come in - we made sure to put up some pictures that showed a lot of Becky's cleavage to draw the attention - and we got to chatting and flirting with them together. We explained the situation to a few guys who seemed like good matches and of course, some backed out. But we did find one who was keen and seemed to hit the spot for Becky and was eager to just have some no strings fun with her.

Now, this was the first time that I didn't watch Becky play. She arranged, with my blessing, to meet the guy back at the hotel we had booked and take him up to our room to play with him there. So she left me on my own, rock hard in the bar wondering what was happening.

It was almost two hours later that I finally got a message from her beckoning me back to the hotel.

When I entered the room, he had gone. But Becky was there with her legs spread on the bed, her hair a mess and her make up smeared across her face. She had a combination of hers and his cum oozing out of her.

She had never looked better.

I dived straight in while she told me EVERYTHING about what had happened without me.

For my wife's birthday a few months ago I booked us tickets to a West End show. We booked a fancy hotel and restaurant for dinner before heading there. Now, originally when I bought the tickets, it was never our intention for her to play while we were down there, wasn't even on the radar. However, since the turn of the new year a few weeks ago my wife has become a completely different person. This happened just this week.

After we'd been to the show we went to a bar and had a few drinks where my wife floated the idea of playing with another man while we were down there. I was thrilled. I've tried not to be the one who's pushing it as I don't want to pressure her to do more than she is comfortable with but I was over the moon when she mentioned it. We were unsure how to go about it but being so far from home we set her up on a dating app and we got to swiping.

It didn't take long for the matches to come in - we made sure to put up some pictures that showed a lot of Becky's cleavage to draw the attention - and we got to chatting and flirting with them together. We explained the situation to a few guys who seemed like good matches and of course, some backed out. But we did find one who was keen and seemed to hit the spot for Becky and was eager to just have some no strings fun with her.

Now, this was the first time that I didn't watch Becky play. She arranged, with my blessing, to meet the guy back at the hotel we had booked and take him up to our room to play with him there. So she left me on my own, rock hard in the bar wondering what was happening.

It was almost two hours later that I finally got a message from her beckoning me back to the hotel.

When I entered the room, he had gone. But Becky was there with her legs spread on the bed, her hair a mess and her make up smeared across her face. She had a combination of hers and his cum oozing out of her.

I dived straight in while she told me EVERYTHING about what had happened without me.
You tell us so what happened 😀

not an uncommon story, we were just skiing in France and I hired an instructor to ski with my wife, she wound up skiing the sheets with him
.IMG_7123.jpg

not an uncommon story, we were just skiing in France and I hired an instructor to ski with my wife, she wound up skiing the sheets with him
.View attachment 1909721
I sure hope she took him bareback and his cum for the most rewarding event..I love sexy hot mature wife's that explore new cocks... good luck to both you, how did you reclaim her? did you prove your love is unconditional by licking her hot happy well used pussy?.

I sure hope she took him bareback and his cum for the most rewarding event..I love sexy hot mature wife's that explore new cocks... good luck to both you, how did you reclaim her? did you prove your love is unconditional by licking her hot happy well used pussy?.
we don't do rituals like that, when she returned she had showered and cleaned up herslef

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c