We had our first time on New Year's Eve. And I ate cum from my wife to see in the New Year.

So I don't really know how to write this. It's been over a week and I still feel shaky talking about it. Not in a bad way. In a thrilled way. Like it still excites me and rocks me to my very core. I've not wiped the smile from my face since it happened. First post so please bear with.

My wife and I are both early 30s. We've been together for 10 years and married 4. We've talked about entering the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle for a few years. I brought it up as a fantasy of mine way back when and every now and again she'd bring it up and ask some questions or make some comments. Then, over the past year or so her interest really ramped up. She'd mention it during sex and roleplay that she's played with someone else. We then started joining dating apps etc and sort of went from there.

Anyway, we sort of decided that New Year's we'd just let all inhibitions go and we'd just do it. Lose control and make it happen. Get drunk and enjoy.

We were away for New Year's in a different city to home and we did some research and heard a rumour that there was a gloryhole in a particular club. We went to said club and had a few drinks, got a good buzz and then finally decided that it was our turn. We went in and sure enough there was a hole in the wall and we just waited. It was a few minutes that we were waiting and my heart was pounding. My wife and I were kissing and she took out my cock while we were in there and stroked me while we kissed and while we waited.

Soon enough, a cock pops through the hole. Not huge in length but thick. Probably about the same length as mine but much thicker.

My wife instantly lets go of my own cock and starts to stroke this new one. She gets down on her knees and sucks it. We can hear whoever this guy is nextdoor moaning like he's having the time of his life. And sure enough, my wife looks up at me with this cock in her mouth and then takes it out and bends herself over, backing herself up onto it, keeping eye contact with me all the way. I don't know if she was expecting me to stop her but the eye contact was so hot, I was so hard and jerking myself off at this point.

I watched her take that cock like an absolute pro. From the look on her face and the noises she was making I could tell she was enjoying it. It felt like an absolute privilege to be watching. She just looked incredible. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

With a pretty loud grunt and groan, the stranger next door unloaded himself into her and pulled away.

My wife and I spent the next few minutes alone in the booth, completely absorbed by the moment. I was on my knees almost as quick as she had been. She pulled me into her and I licked the cum from her.

God it was good!

Congrats to the both of you! Now that y'all have dipped your toes in the water, hopefully you will enjoy much, much more. Suz & I did it many years ago and have had a lot of fun. Our preference was to not get bogged down with just one person repeatedly, but new guys pretty often. Suz loves fucking total strangers and has had many at adult theaters and arcades. If someone stood out, she would give them repeat sessions as long as they didn't get too clingy. Good luck and have as much fun as you can with your new hobby! (y)

Congrats to the both of you! Now that y'all have dipped your toes in the water, hopefully you will enjoy much, much more. Suz & I did it many years ago and have had a lot of fun. Our preference was to not get bogged down with just one person repeatedly, but new guys pretty often. Suz loves fucking total strangers and has had many at adult theaters and arcades. If someone stood out, she would give them repeat sessions as long as they didn't get too clingy. Good luck and have as much fun as you can with your new hobby! (y)
Thank you so much! Yeah, I think we're going to try and get a few different guys to sample. Becky is keen to explore what's out there.

Wife ended up having 11 different men of color, some many times. She did settle on a regular who she was with for about 5 years,then quit. They have began chatting again, and he is planning to come to our house next Friday..Good man, good lover, treats her right. She even went on short vacation with him, 3 days 2 nights.
Regular has its benefits..congrats, and good luck..enjoy life, only get one shot at it

So I don't really know how to write this. It's been over a week and I still feel shaky talking about it. Not in a bad way. In a thrilled way. Like it still excites me and rocks me to my very core. I've not wiped the smile from my face since it happened. First post so please bear with.

My wife and I are both early 30s. We've been together for 10 years and married 4. We've talked about entering the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle for a few years. I brought it up as a fantasy of mine way back when and every now and again she'd bring it up and ask some questions or make some comments. Then, over the past year or so her interest really ramped up. She'd mention it during sex and roleplay that she's played with someone else. We then started joining dating apps etc and sort of went from there.

Anyway, we sort of decided that New Year's we'd just let all inhibitions go and we'd just do it. Lose control and make it happen. Get drunk and enjoy.

We were away for New Year's in a different city to home and we did some research and heard a rumour that there was a gloryhole in a particular club. We went to said club and had a few drinks, got a good buzz and then finally decided that it was our turn. We went in and sure enough there was a hole in the wall and we just waited. It was a few minutes that we were waiting and my heart was pounding. My wife and I were kissing and she took out my cock while we were in there and stroked me while we kissed and while we waited.

Soon enough, a cock pops through the hole. Not huge in length but thick. Probably about the same length as mine but much thicker.

My wife instantly lets go of my own cock and starts to stroke this new one. She gets down on her knees and sucks it. We can hear whoever this guy is nextdoor moaning like he's having the time of his life. And sure enough, my wife looks up at me with this cock in her mouth and then takes it out and bends herself over, backing herself up onto it, keeping eye contact with me all the way. I don't know if she was expecting me to stop her but the eye contact was so hot, I was so hard and jerking myself off at this point.

I watched her take that cock like an absolute pro. From the look on her face and the noises she was making I could tell she was enjoying it. It felt like an absolute privilege to be watching. She just looked incredible. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

With a pretty loud grunt and groan, the stranger next door unloaded himself into her and pulled away.

My wife and I spent the next few minutes alone in the booth, completely absorbed by the moment. I was on my knees almost as quick as she had been. She pulled me into her and I licked the cum from her.

God it was good!
wish i had taken my wife to xxx theaters when we had the chance. visited one in Tampa back in the 60s, but not after moving back home.

God it was good!
Wow nice

God it was good!
Such a Great story. We would love to hear more from you ?