Wife out on business trip

Wife went out on a business trip on in Nashville Sunday. Last night I get a text that her and some colleagues are going to dinner. Later on I get a text that they are all at a bar. Granted most of the colleagues she works with are older and don't seem like the type to go out. Around midnight I text her just to check in and make sure she's ok. She sends a short one back saying she's good and dancing. Jokingly, I say dancing huh, with hot guys,? and she writes back maybe a few. I didn't hear anything else until around 4 this mornng saying she was back in the room and that she would talk to me when she got up. I think she may have got into some fun! I'll update the post as she does me.

Wife went out on a business trip on in Nashville Sunday. Last night I get a text that her and some colleagues are going to dinner. Later on I get a text that they are all at a bar. Granted most of the colleagues she works with are older and don't seem like the type to go out. Around midnight I text her just to check in and make sure she's ok. She sends a short one back saying she's good and dancing. Jokingly, I say dancing huh, with hot guys,? and she writes back maybe a few. I didn't hear anything else until around 4 this mornng saying she was back in the room and that she would talk to me when she got up. I think she may have got into some fun! I'll update the post as she does me.
Do you have any photos of your wife to help us to imagine this? Even if you can't show her face (as we can't) or only have non-nude. Photos in her "going out to dinner" clothes would be great!

Would love to hear what happened - I have a wife that sometimes travels for work. There is always the wonderful anticipation that something will happen...that I will get that message...going for a drink or going for dinner he seems very nice....

My wife works for a meeting planning company, she goes these out of town meetings about 6 times a year. We are in our 40’s 3 kids. One day I’m at work and a buddy of mine that works for my wife’s company called me. He said he had gotten an emails accidentally from a couple of our sales reps off company emails to each other. . My wife’s name is Kathy . her nickname at work is kat. Well, I guess they were talk about how they have been fucker her at this company meeting, and that she has fucked other reps and her boss !!

So, did she get into any fun? :)