Wife out on business trip

Sorry for such a delay. I totally forgot that I never posted what happened that night.

So the wife finally texted me that morning around 730 when they were to meet for breakfast and their final meetings before heading home. I texted her asking if she had any fun with a smirking emoji. It was a good hour before she texted back and said that I what ever I fantasized about can be what I believe to be true.

Of course, to me that meant that something happened. She said she danced with a few guys and that they were buying everyone drinks, but that she didn't go with any of them to their hotels. Instead she said she rode back with one of her co-workers. A male named "Todd" who she had spent a lot of time with when he was filling in until they got someone to fill the position above her.

I had seen their texts before and it was always flirty. She said that they shared an uber back to there hotel in Brentwood and then "they" went to bed. She's never told me anything more but just said it was a fun trip. When I have prodded her for more, she has just always stated I can believe whatever I want to, and never given me the exact details.

Deep down I feel like she and him fucked like rabbits that night. Maybe one she will let me know for sure. Sometimes I think she holds back from telling me truthfully about her escapades because she's afraid I will leave or get jealous.

What do y'all think? Did she have fun and get fucked?

Sorry for such a delay. I totally forgot that I never posted what happened that night.

So the wife finally texted me that morning around 730 when they were to meet for breakfast and their final meetings before heading home. I texted her asking if she had any fun with a smirking emoji. It was a good hour before she texted back and said that I what ever I fantasized about can be what I believe to be true.

Of course, to me that meant that something happened. She said she danced with a few guys and that they were buying everyone drinks, but that she didn't go with any of them to their hotels. Instead she said she rode back with one of her co-workers. A male named "Todd" who she had spent a lot of time with when he was filling in until they got someone to fill the position above her.

I had seen their texts before and it was always flirty. She said that they shared an uber back to there hotel in Brentwood and then "they" went to bed. She's never told me anything more but just said it was a fun trip. When I have prodded her for more, she has just always stated I can believe whatever I want to, and never given me the exact details.

Deep down I feel like she and him fucked like rabbits that night. Maybe one she will let me know for sure. Sometimes I think she holds back from telling me truthfully about her escapades because she's afraid I will leave or get jealous.

Just my opinion, but I think as your _WIFE_ she owes you the truth, regardless of what it is.

So, a little update. I let some time go by and then randomly texted her a cuckold meme about a hotwife on a business trip. Do you think she did play and is just nervous to tell me? She stopped texting me about it when I pressed.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: Youde and SNJ_Dom

Now, I don't know what kind of relationship you two have, but if I was you, I'd have her tell you the TRUTH of that night, one way or another. I think if she's going to do anything, she should at least include you in all of the details, even if nothing happened.

Now, I don't know what kind of relationship you two have, but if I was you, I'd have her tell you the TRUTH of that night, one way or another. I think if she's going to do anything, she should at least include you in all of the details, even if nothing happened.
Yeah. I just wish I could have watched and/or be told all about it. It sends obvious something did happen and she's just not wanting to share the info for whatever reason.

• Wow
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
Another update. I'm away on business and we were sexting and I asked about her night away again. She admitted it...but then just stopped cold when she confessed. I can't wait to get home and get more details. I think she was just afraid I would get mad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_121821_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_121821_Messages.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20240404_121843_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_121843_Messages.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_20240404_121959_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_121959_Messages.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 113
Another update. I'm away on business and we were sexting and I asked about her night away again. She admitted it...but then just stopped cold when she confessed. I can't wait to get home and get more details. I think she was just afraid I would get mad.
I don't know, it sounds like she only danced, then gave you that little bit at the end just to feed the fantasy. I'm skeptical she actually did it if she didn't even let them do too much on the dance floor. Let us know what you found out!