How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

I didn't know they came with an odometer lol. I am guessing a few as she is a ninja at it. She has had a few since we got married, at least recently. She has had 3 cocks beside mine in her mouth in the last 2 months, 2 of those 3 in her pussy as well. One was a friend of ours she blew but he was not cleared by his GF to fuck her, one was a bull who nearly fucked her to death. One of those three has become her BF and it has been in her mouth and pussy probably 100 times or more in the last couple months, mostly with me there and participating and sometimes just watching or like this weekend she is there with him while I am out of town. I can't wait to get back and watch and join them.

My girl sucks cock like an artist painting a portrait. I love how she does it to me and I love watching her do it to her BF. She knows she is good, she takes her time and often maintains eye contact while she is doing so. 10/10 every time.

I didn't know they came with an odometer lol. I am guessing a few as she is a ninja at it. She has had a few since we got married, at least recently. She has had 3 cocks beside mine in her mouth in the last 2 months, 2 of those 3 in her pussy as well. One was a friend of ours she blew but he was not cleared by his GF to fuck her, one was a bull who nearly fucked her to death. One of those three has become her BF and it has been in her mouth and pussy probably 100 times or more in the last couple months, mostly with me there and participating and sometimes just watching or like this weekend she is there with him while I am out of town. I can't wait to get back and watch and join them.

My girl sucks cock like an artist painting a portrait. I love how she does it to me and I love watching her do it to her BF. She knows she is good, she takes her time and often maintains eye contact while she is doing so. 10/10 every time.
your friend's gf knew? she let him get a blowjob from your wife but not fuck her? wow!!!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I agree. Wouldn't mind it hanging on the bedroom wall one bit!

This is the first stranger I ever saw her blow and fuck. It's not as artsy, but I really like the little bit of her pussy lips in the foreground at the top. Subtle :)

View attachment 2073190
Think maybe the two of you need a dedicated playroom for all of this fucking and sucking you have going on and not only the first picture but the second one too hanging on the walls?

My wife told me I was her first cock which she sucked. She had two relationships before me. She took my cock in her mouth like after 4 months we startedtodate. I can say she wasn't good at bjs. Now she is a professional and she loves to suck cocks, even more than getting fucked I think
I can give her lessons.

My wife told me I was her first cock which she sucked. She had two relationships before me. She took my cock in her mouth like after 4 months we startedtodate. I can say she wasn't good at bjs. Now she is a professional and she loves to suck cocks, even more than getting fucked I think
I would love to test her blowjob skills to see if she dates her professional status by my own perverted standards