How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

we had been talking about the hot wife actions
I'll guess May has been fucked by 40ish other men since we've been married. We enjoy going to sex clubs and it's sometimes hard to keep count. Probably 8 just this past summer. And that doesn't include the cocks she's sucked! When we first met she didn't consider sucking cocks as sex!

My wife fucked at least 30 before it was my turn. We got married I let her go to an event she was all dressed up she used one guy there to run interference beeeen other men wanting that ass. After it was over he kissed her and made out with her. Pulled his cock out put her hand on his meat. She was stroking it he was acting like he was going to lose it. Than he picked me up bent me over and fucked me until he came and kept calling me. He black mailed me if I don’t spread he will tell my hubby

Reactions: Tof82
3 before our marriage when she was 20. Started cuckolding after 6 months. She had had about 15 (I think). Two of them were long term, one lasted 2 years and the other lasted 4 years. Only about 4 or 5 were one night stands but mostly my wife likes regulars. She says the more you have sex with the partner, the more you know about their sexual needs, movements and pleasure points. She prefer regulars and does not like condoms.

my wife loves white cock she creams when she thinks about a long fat pink cock. Love to watch them shoot a huge load in her face and mine too