How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

According to culture wife kept pussy virgin until married me, but admitted to me asshole and rest of her body wasn't
I couldn't believe how many guys she told me she played with and ended up fucking her in the ass, cum inside and all.
she was a total slut except the pussy she kept it for me :giggle:

S4Za07qm.png
n6fAbD9m.jpg

We ve met when she was 25, 4 years ago. She had recognized me around 20, so maybe a little bit more. She was living for years a alternative lifestyle, and she have had few fuck friends she stayed for a while with

My wife didn’t keep track but was very experienced when we met. She was basically a fucktoy from when she lost her virginity at 18 until we met when she was 21. We tried to estimate her body count once and got up to the low thirties. And she kept saying, “oh, I forgot about this guy and I forgot about that guy”. She really has no idea but guesses somewhere around 30-40. Not shabby for a three year stretch. I’d love to guess how many total times she got fucked over those three years. Several hundred is my guess.

As far as I know, she remained faithful to me for the first 12 years of marriage. I also recognize that is likely not true. Since we started playing, she has had 30 different cocks inside her pussy besides mine. I love it when she plays!

Hard to say. When I was younger I fucked for money. Most would get both sucked and fucked but if I had to guess maybe 75.
WOW You fucked for money and you think you had only 75! When I was in my 20 i was a good looking guy and when I wanted a girl i would get one every time... I preferred ladies that were older then me like in their 30s and 40s... there were a few in their 50s but I didnt realize that they were older then my momma, they looked so damn good and sexy! I guess what am I trying to say is I really dont know how many ladies I have been with thru out the years.... There were hundreds... How many hundreds is the question! I would say at least two or tree, maybe even four I lost count.

WOW You fucked for money and you think you had only 75! When I was in my 20 i was a good looking guy and when I wanted a girl i would get one every time... I preferred ladies that were older then me like in their 30s and 40s... there were a few in their 50s but I didnt realize that they were older then my momma, they looked so damn good and sexy! I guess what am I trying to say is I really dont know how many ladies I have been with thru out the years.... There were hundreds... How many hundreds is the question! I would say at least two or tree, maybe even four I lost count.
It may be a little over 75. I never counted. I did meet my hubby while doing it. 25 years later still going strong. Much more than 75 now.

Before marriage my Wife fucked 2 guys. Her cousin was a regular fuck. Then she had a one night stand. After marriage she had me and our regular block bull. That’s it.