How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

When we met she told me 5-6. But I guess I worded it wrong when I asked.

after we met, we started dating the day we met, it was at least 10. Before we got married.

drinking one night she tells me she’s been with at least 50 guys. I was thinking that’s better, my little slut... then it got better.
her and her friends had a bet who could fuck more guys in one night at university
She says it was a football team party, and none of their gf’s were they (away team) she thinks about 30 that night.

I’ve been trying to convince her to play that game again. I think if we hit the right bar we could beat that number.

I'm husband #2, she married #1 I think she was 26/27. She said she cheated on him once. We met she was 35. She said she was somewhat promiscuous when she was younger, so were a lot of women/girls, after all, she's a product of the late 60s/early70s. Never would talk about her sexual past.

Then in a moment of weakness she says during her single years she had sex with more than 300 different guys, then she goes silent and I see her thinking. She says probably closer to 500. Her words, her estimate.

She absolutely refuses to talk about any details of her past.