How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

if that were true, every guy in the world would be 2 inches longer, lol
It is true... As I said it's well documented. It's all about the ligament that holds the penis at the top. With proper exercise you can stretch it and gain length. Of course there is a limit to it and if you want to be at your max size you need to keep exercising. It's absolutely normal talking about having a bigger dick, women can just have surgeries for tits and ass, for us men it's more difficult

It is true... As I said it's well documented. It's all about the ligament that holds the penis at the top. With proper exercise you can stretch it and gain length. Of course there is a limit to it and if you want to be at your max size you need to keep exercising. It's absolutely normal talking about having a bigger dick, women can just have surgeries for tits and ass, for us men it's more difficult
lol

My wife was 19 when I meet her before tha she had 11 cocks when I insisted she said few from family on forcing she agreed to show her pic with those guys most very close 3 family members
Nice you like to share her hot pussy, I would love to enjoy such a hot sweet pussy