How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

Which wife? :))))))) Seriously, I asked my wife and she said "you don't want to know!" She first married at age 16. Mainly to get out of her parent's house. But the sex was good although at age 16 she didn't how good until she'd experienced more men who weren't as good. Her first husband was very nicely endowed and she taught him how to use it but he had absolutely no goals in life. 3 years later she was single again. Needing a place to live, she rented a room in a 3 bedroom house owned by a 40 something airline pilot. The other room was rented by a 30 something pilot. My wife took care of both of them and enjoyed many DPs with them. On a couple of occasions there was a fellow pilot laying over and staying with them, and she'd go one on one with him. One pregnancy convinced her to be more careful with the BC pills as she couldn't tell her doctor which guy was the father and the doctor chewed her out. It was just so convenient to climb in bed with whatever guy was home and spend the night in his arms. Like "living in a sex dream," she says. She did not go through with the pregnancy. So between dating as a single girl (and a few parties where more than one guy finished inside her), and living with these two guys she has no idea how many guys.

Reactions: Ddardo890
How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

And how many since he made you a cuckold?

How many cocks did you get in front of her or that she doesn't know?

TELL YOUR EXPERIENCES
Right now the answer to both questions is only mine, but I’m hoping to change that soon.

She'd spread her legs for about sixteen guys before her ex turned her out. Then it went up to about 800 to 900 guys in 26 years. Since I got her it's now up to two thousand.

• Love
Reactions: bbcwhore68
Up until early/mid 20's Becky only had a few guys before entering into a LTR. When that ended she played the field big time and pulled a guy almost every Friday and Saturday night when out on the town with her equally randy girl friend.

That went on for 2 or 3 years, so I think that makes several hundred. It continued for some time after we met, with my encouragement.

Since we have been together, we haven't kept count but it must be a similar number.

Reactions: HmongFirstBull