How many cocks did your wife take before she got married?

Before me, she was very promiscous and was the mascot for her gang, so definitely 100+. Since we've been married, probably 20-30+. And in front of her I've only had her current boyfriend fuck me, but she knows I've had sex with other men.

Reactions: Yakuza2021
Does anyone else think it’s kind of funny, when so many guys will respond to what their wives have told them, but then continue with, “as far as I’m aware of”, or something of that nature. Lol. We all know better than to take whatever they admit to as the real truth! 🤣

Same as my blowjobs answer 30 before marriage and 16 and change after. We just don't remember them all.
She was with quite a few of these men multiple times too... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiggyjiggy
My exwife was very sexually active before and after we married. Our best estimate is more than 30, most she was with multiple times. The turn on for me is I knew almost all of them.
Thats erotic i like being shared by my fwb so his friends have me and i know tbey all discuss me

me thomas and elena before getting married we were engaged for 4 years. in recent years she has always fucked with me and she confessed to having only given blowjobs to a dozen guys aged 18 to 24. after the wedding i stopped at about 280 different guys, counting how many cocks she sucked and how many other cocks they fucked her, curca 5 years ago i quit counting when we went to the private club at least twice a week and it gave show and fun to many single boys who were in the club waiting for their turn.

We’re keeping things more anonymous to start, and everything is with my permission, but it’s a huge part of why we’re trying this out.

My wife was a bit of a “party slut” (her words) while she was in college. The tally (and we’ve discussed it in depth) is 9 she fucked, 5 she blew, and another 3 that were handjobs.

What we found out is that I was really bothered by this early on. Now, after 8 years of marriage it really turns me on and we’ve had many sex sessions that started with detailed stories about her past encounters. Now we’re looking at making some new stories I can be a part of.

she fucked 3 guys before marriage.
after marriage and on this life style:
- 2 or 3 different guys per month (as an average... it varies a lot... some months none, some months 6-7 due to gangbang, swinger clubs)
- 10 years in this life style
so it boils down:
= 3 different guys/month x 12 months/year x 10 years = 360 different guys have fucked my wife so far