how many did she do at once?

20 including hubby and my regular bull but only the once. Loved it but it took me days to recover. So probably wouldn’t want to repeat that again. I think I’m just too old and it really wiped me out.
But I’ve done lots of gangbangs with up to 7 guys.
Lynn x
Qow thats awesome my wife hasnt done a gang bang but has had 2 guys in one day at different times

Four, including me. Years ago when we were moving and she sort of rewarded the movers!

Sex clubs are a different situation. But usually not 4 guys on her at once.
I guess I need to expand on my answer. The movers involved May taking care of all 4 of us. At one point she was riding me, one of the movers found our lube and condoms and entered her arse, while another fed her mouth his cock, and she managed to have a hand free to jerk of the other guy. This was after she had cleaned herself and the rest of us up in the bedroom shower...that didn't have a shower curtain!

At sex clubs, she may have some sort of sexual contact with 10 men (and women) or more over the course of several hours. We/she will take breaks to go back to the bar or clean up. But a lot of it is just sucking a guy for awhile and not to climax. Or guys wanting to slip their cocks into an Asian women to fuck her for a bit.