How many hot wives are also bi?

Mollie came out as bi during our entire transformation into the LS. She has known since she was a teen however the guilty feelings (Southern US/Bible Belt) kept it suppressed as well as fear of what I would think.

She has yet to be with a woman yet but has flirted with many online. However….her experiences so far is that men are WAY easier to deal with and that the women she has tried to get to know have all been complicated, pushy, and drama. She isn’t going to give up but instead of seeking it she has gone into passive mode hoping to bump into the right one, not actually seeking her out.

Mollie came out as bi during our entire transformation into the LS. She has known since she was a teen however the guilty feelings (Southern US/Bible Belt) kept it suppressed as well as fear of what I would think.

She has yet to be with a woman yet but has flirted with many online. However….her experiences so far is that men are WAY easier to deal with and that the women she has tried to get to know have all been complicated, pushy, and drama. She isn’t going to give up but instead of seeking it she has gone into passive mode hoping to bump into the right one, not actually seeking her out.
It can happen when two.ladies are very close long term.friends as they shop togerher party together as well.as tellingbeach other about there sex life

I am a hotwife and I am bi. I did not discover it, until a girlfriend seduced me.
hi linda here married and bi like you when i was seventeen i met a girlfriend that was older and bi she said it to me when we first talked i said i was nt and that it was ok with me that she was over the next year of being friends we got closer and she would say i excited her but she respected that i was nt but i always liked seeing other women nude in showers in school.it started with me eating a apple and she wanted to taste it from me .sounds kinky but she wanted me to chew it and spit it in her mouth i thought it was crazy but it turned me on doing it. ,it took another few months and one night i had a bit to drink and smoke and we kissed i felt her tongue go deep in my mouth and liked it. she was on the kinky side and like wet kissing spit exchange .we really got into kissing a lot we are still friends she is married as well as i am ,we get together at times they live down south

Attachments

• 20231009_132337.jpg
    20231009_132337.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20231009_132050.jpg
    20231009_132050.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170519_171225 (1).jpg
    20170519_171225 (1).jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 22
hi linda here married and bi like you when i was seventeen i met a girlfriend that was older and bi she said it to me when we first talked i said i was nt and that it was ok with me that she was over the next year of being friends we got closer and she would say i excited her but she respected that i was nt but i always liked seeing other women nude in showers in school.it started with me eating a apple and she wanted to taste it from me .sounds kinky but she wanted me to chew it and spit it in her mouth i thought it was crazy but it turned me on doing it. ,it took another few months and one night i had a bit to drink and smoke and we kissed i felt her tongue go deep in my mouth and liked it. she was on the kinky side and like wet kissing spit exchange .we really got into kissing a lot we are still friends she is married as well as i am ,we get together at times they live down south
Hi. That is very hot!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Sexy and fuckable.

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby