How many housewife’s on here like fucking a huge dong in front of their husband?

This one is 9" in circumference! No single dick is girthy enough for my wife. She doesn't like them very long though as 7" is enough to hit bottom. She loves it when I put a few fingers in with my cock. I used to be able to fist her and slide my cock in at the same time but somehow she became tighter after having a baby?... I know, doesn't really make sense but happened somehow.

1653323645965.png

This one is 9" in circumference! No single dick is girthy enough for my wife. She doesn't like them very long though as 7" is enough to hit bottom. She loves it when I put a few fingers in with my cock. I used to be able to fist her and slide my cock in at the same time but somehow she became tighter after having a baby?... I know, doesn't really make sense but happened somehow.

View attachment 837656
Amazing. I love seeing it disappear into her!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

View attachment 837656
Dammm that's thick wow