How many loads of cum has she had in her at once?

J's record, and FAVORITE time with one guy, started Friday evening and ended late Sunday afternoon (really only because he had to be at work the next AM on the other side of the state or I don't think she would have let him go!!) was ELEVEN times over the weekend!! They were literally in bed together the entire weekend, after kicking me and our 2 yo out Friday after her orgasmic screams woke him up......it was her first REALY experience with a Black Lover and WOW was it HOT!!! LONG story, but she put her diaphragm in after he left to keep his sperm inside of her, and she swears she "sloshed" for a couple days afterward. She could flex her hips and feel him cum inside of her!!

Not really a "one day" situation, but it was a single lover weekend timeframe.

CW

Reactions: Cjxxx87 and Em3840
We do mfm with a guy we know. Pretty comfy together. Typical night is 3 for him and 2 for me. Has a few times he went 4. So I guess it 5 or 6 for my wife. After he leaves we always spoon and I fuck her from behind. Next day she says she's a mess down there....her words

10...it was her first black gang bang. The five guys took turns fucking her for hours and they each came in her twice. I had to be VERY gentle when I licked her clean after they left.
I think Kate could confirm..it may have been more.. ive had several black guys cum in me 2 or 3 times without withdrawing or ..really even going soft!! Some of them are like 18 year old boys that way! I dont mind..ONE BIT!!