How many men do you think she has fucked?

How many men has she fucked?

• 1-5

Votes: 21 10.4%
  • 5-10

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • 10-20

Votes: 30 14.9%
  • 20-40

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • 0ver 40

Votes: 90 44.6%

• Total voters
So, I fucked 19 guys before my I met my hubs. Most were later part of college and just out of college. I was horny! I did one threesome. I got spit roasted... it was hot! I also fucked 4 in one day while a group of us girls were on a canoe trip in college. If we count the number of guys I only gave head to, then the number goes to 31.

Same here. They just can’t believe that a woman could have been fucked by that many men. My wife has been fucking for 53 years, and she has been a slut for all those 53 years. she was a slut when we met and she remained a slut after we married. I began sharing her before we even married.

So I just say she’s in triple digits, when in fact she’s in ”very high” triple digits.
Love it

Probably around the 50 mark, about 10 of them were regulars and had her lots off times, the rest were one night stands and lorry drivers, she had a thing for them and built up a clientele that would pay her £10 a time for a bareback fuck, she just loved feeling used and enjoyed playing the prostitute.

Same here. They just can’t believe that a woman could have been fucked by that many men. My wife has been fucking for 53 years, and she has been a slut for all those 53 years. she was a slut when we met and she remained a slut after we married. I began sharing her before we even married.

So I just say she’s in triple digits, when in fact she’s in ”very high” triple digits.
Yes mine was fucking guys before we got married she shared her pussie for more than 20 years when married I don’t count before marriage. Counting all the times she fucked , counting same guys meeting her more than once as separate fucks she had more than 300 times not 300 guys. Without the times I didn’t witness. This is very little in 20 years. Average of 15 fucks a year little. She sometimes had more than one guy at a meeting, most was 4 .

Very simple answer for me. Doesn’t matter how many men my wife has fucked and Lynn has fucked a lot, it’s never enough for me. I’ll continue to encourage to keep going for as long as she can. Luckily she doesn’t need much encouragement.
J.

Very simple answer for me. Doesn’t matter how many men my wife has fucked and Lynn has fucked a lot, it’s never enough for me. I’ll continue to encourage to keep going for as long as she can. Luckily she doesn’t need much encouragement.
J.
Your wife have a fantastic attitude from what I gathered. You have a nice relationship.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Over 50 at least would be fairly accurate, she started young, fucked a few guys in her teens, married at 18 first hubby encouraged to fuck other guys, then she got divorced in her thirties and started as a regular member of very private sex parties and became a “party whore” that’s when I met her and I’ve encouraged her ever since!
What a delightful and quite lovely perspective, and one which a good many would heartily support... and not least, what a simply gorgeous beautiful woman she is too.... fabulous 🔥🔥:)