How many men has your gf or wife had ?

After and fucking or sucking
Probably had 40 or 50 other men's cocks in her. Wild guess is she's sucked about 200 other cocks.
Consider that, when we go to a sex club, she might have 3 to 5 men slides their cocks into her, but might have 10 to 15 cocks in her mouth. Not all to completion. Sometimes guys just want to be inside an Asian woman for the first time.

Probably had 40 or 50 other men's cocks in her. Wild guess is she's sucked about 200 other cocks.
Consider that, when we go to a sex club, she might have 3 to 5 men slides their cocks into her, but might have 10 to 15 cocks in her mouth. Not all to completion. Sometimes guys just want to be inside an Asian woman for the first time.
Your wife is very sexy. I don’t think I could pass up the opportunity to fuck her pussy or mouth to completion. To each their own. :)

Your wife is very sexy. I don’t think I could pass up the opportunity to fuck her pussy or mouth to completion. To each their own. :)
We found that at sex clubs men will just offer their cocks for May to suck. They might be standing there, watching her and stroking their cocks, and she'll offer to take it into her mouth. They'll enjoy it, but want more, or use her as a "fluffer" to enter another woman. Or May is otherwise being used, like she's on her back and I or another man are fucking her, and her mouth is all that is available and they'll use it to pleasure themselves for a bit.

Last edited:
We found that at sex clubs men will just offer their cocks for May to suck. They might be standing there, watching her and stroking their cocks, and she'll offer to take it into her mouth. They'll enjoy it, but want more, or use her as a "fluffer" to enter another woman. Or May is otherwise being used, like she's on her back and I or another man are fucking her, and her mouth is all that is available and they'll use it to pleasure themselves for a bit.
May is a one in a million lady. Love that girl 😘

Reactions: DewMyWife
My exwife had, well a lot, but at once she had 6.
My exgf, let's just say I a dare not count. She once had a train in a swing club and a large group organised while tied across a coffee table
My present wife has had 11, but only ever one on one and not in my presence.
The photos are of my exwife, exgf and present wife
All are hot, esp your current wife. She must be a great fuck.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
My wife is at 11 now. She's satisfied with #11 because he's a long-time vanilla friend of ours who is having fun exploring his kinks with us. He admires her ass and eats her like he's at a buffet. He makes her happy and he's over the moon with her, even though his wife has no idea. He's joining us for a 2-night stay at a spa resort next month without his wife. I got her to approve. He's like my brother and new best friend. Yes, my wife's first time with someone else was with my old (very long-time) best friend, so I am seeing a pattern.

Fucking: Zero guys besides me (I’d been shocked if she fucked anyone else, seriously. And totally turned on at the same time).

Blowjobs: Definitely at least 2, but it might be higher…

My best friend who is really hung and a guy a year older than us in high school who’s supposedly pretty big as well. She cheated on me 3 times in high school and at least twice in college. Not sure if she sucked their dicks or not, but at this point I’m my life….I hope so, lol.

Reactions: Em3840