How many men has your wife fucked?

https://.....com/file/d/0B5fvjmkGe-sER3VwY1RLVkJEN00/view?usp=drivesdk

Dozens in past 4 years. We have been together 4.5 yrs. I'd say about 36. Some more than once. She's quite the slut. But I love her.

Attachments

• 20140214_212430-1.jpg
    20140214_212430-1.jpg
    805.2 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
In a little over a year of play she has been with 15 different men and at least 5 have repeated and she is working on number 16, 17, and 18 in the next three weeks in hopes that one of the three will be a steady boyfriend. We have a playdate tonight but it seems he may have the flu so it will be later in the week when they consummate their relationship. She has another guy who could not perform and she is giving him another chance next week and the other guy will be first week of December and is well qualified to say the least. They may all qualify which will turn me into a cuckold for a little while!!

1 that I definitely know of, while she was cheating and accepted it
I am confident she’s doing someone else now, have not talked about it yet
If I have to take a guess I would definitely say 3-4

That is hot. Does she know that you realize that she cheats on you?

The one that you know about for sure...who was she cheating with...a friend of yours, a co-worker?

Who else do you suspect she has cheated with? Does it turn you on?

That is hot. Does she know that you realize that she cheats on you?

The one that you know about for sure...who was she cheating with...a friend of yours, a co-worker?

Who else do you suspect she has cheated with? Does it turn you on?
Back in 2012 it was a common friend she was going around with. She accepted it

I am almost 99% sure she’s cheating, I have had sloppy seconds twice in past 3 months and most of the times after getting home she rushes to bathroom. Only those 2 times she was uncontrollable horney and took me in.

Right now I think it’s either her colleague or her bowling friend, not very sure

I suspect she has been with a couple of others while she’s been my girl

And yes I asked her a few time, she would avoid the conversation and giggle or get sexy with me

These days I wait everyday for her to bring me sloppy

Back in 2012 it was a common friend she was going around with. She accepted it

I am almost 99% sure she’s cheating, I have had sloppy seconds twice in past 3 months and most of the times after getting home she rushes to bathroom. Only those 2 times she was uncontrollable horney and took me in.

Right now I think it’s either her colleague or her bowling friend, not very sure

I suspect she has been with a couple of others while she’s been my girl

And yes I asked her a few time, she would avoid the conversation and giggle or get sexy with me

These days I wait everyday for her to bring me sloppy

Do you like not knowing who is fucking your girl? My wife has had sex with men I have never met during our marriage and it turns me on. I could be standing in line next to a guy who has had sex with my wife and I would not know it.