How many men has your wife fucked?

I'm curious how many cucks know how many other men have had your wife? Mine won't tell me exactly but I have a hunch. I'm wondering where she is in relation to others out there!
Ann is my 2nd wife she was 18 years younger than me, she was only 19 when we meet and we were both married to other partners. I took her to a country pub I knew we had a couple of drinks, she was wearing a short short skirt and a low cut top. We drove into into the country where i started to strip her, being young she did not wear a bra and I had her stripped in no time, and she had my trousers down and was head down sucking my prick down her throat. Best ever. I could feel my spunk coming up my prick and told her, but she just kept sucking until I had emptied all my spunk down her throat. That was the start of a great sex life for me and "my mates." And many others.

Ann is my 2nd wife she was 18 years younger than me, she was only 19 when we meet and we were both married to other partners. I took her to a country pub I knew we had a couple of drinks, she was wearing a short short skirt and a low cut top. We drove into into the country where i started to strip her, being young she did not wear a bra and I had her stripped in no time, and she had my trousers down and was head down sucking my prick down her throat. Best ever. I could feel my spunk coming up my prick and told her, but she just kept sucking until I had emptied all my spunk down her throat. That was the start of a great sex life for me and "my mates." And many others.