How many Military ....?

angstme79

Oct 29, 2019
Just wondering ............... How many military couples have "hall pass" arrangements with their spouses?? For long deployments, or missions to another part of the world without having to uproot kids, etc. - what agreements do military families have?
( Based on all I've read from a variety of sources - it would seem more likely that military WIVES would get the "hall passes", rather than the husbands. This being because women have a much greater problem with their guys being with other women! )

I've read - and heard in person - some great stories about military husbands who had to go on long deployments for secret missions of strategic importance of 9 months to 1 to 2 years. They gave their wives "hall passes" to be with other guys rather than make their wives go without sexual satisfaction for such a long time. One story that stuck in my mind was about a military husband who knew his wife had a good, safe man staying there with her 4 or 5 nights out of 7. He said he was glad there was a man there with her so he felt she was safe, as well as their infant child. The guy knew that when her husband came home from duty, he was to leave. That arrangement worked for them for several long deployments, when the other guy would stay with the military wife when her husband was away for long periods.

I've also read of military wives who had hall passes from their husbands for when THEY had to go on long deployments. If the wives were out to sea for 9 months to 1 year, the husbands didn't expect their wives to remain celibate for that long of a time.

Pretty unselfish, loving support for their spouses - really a nice arrangement for both.

Just wondering ............... How many military couples have "hall pass" arrangements with their spouses?? For long deployments, or missions to another part of the world without having to uproot kids, etc. - what agreements do military families have?
( Based on all I've read from a variety of sources - it would seem more likely that military WIVES would get the "hall passes", rather than the husbands. This being because women have a much greater problem with their guys being with other women! )

I've read - and heard in person - some great stories about military husbands who had to go on long deployments for secret missions of strategic importance of 9 months to 1 to 2 years. They gave their wives "hall passes" to be with other guys rather than make their wives go without sexual satisfaction for such a long time. One story that stuck in my mind was about a military husband who knew his wife had a good, safe man staying there with her 4 or 5 nights out of 7. He said he was glad there was a man there with her so he felt she was safe, as well as their infant child. The guy knew that when her husband came home from duty, he was to leave. That arrangement worked for them for several long deployments, when the other guy would stay with the military wife when her husband was away for long periods.

I've also read of military wives who had hall passes from their husbands for when THEY had to go on long deployments. If the wives were out to sea for 9 months to 1 year, the husbands didn't expect their wives to remain celibate for that long of a time.

Pretty unselfish, loving support for their spouses - really a nice arrangement for both.
I can tell you from 4 deployments (Iraq x2 and Afghanistan x2) that was a long mfing 7mths, 15mths, 12 mths and 9mths for both of us. Gd she went through like 5 vibrators. Mfs get expensive after a while 🤣🤣. And I wasn’t above cranking one out daily/nightly except when I was outside the wire. I was in a combat mos (job). So I could be out from 2 days to 7 days minus the battle of Fallujah, operation spearhead and river sweep. You weren’t really thinking about skinning one out during those nonsto fire fights.

Reactions: toolman2c