How many of you get turned on by the thought of having their wife get pregnant by someone else? And is any couple thinking of making it a reality?

My ex wife got pregnant when she was working as barstaff in a local pub. At first she kept saying it was mine but when I told her a friend of mine was in the bar when she was fucking some of the punters she confessed to it all. So we decided to carry on and she had a beautiful baby boy, same colour as me though so blushes saved

Reactions: rexkingind
My ex wife got pregnant when she was working as barstaff in a local pub. At first she kept saying it was mine but when I told her a friend of mine was in the bar when she was fucking some of the punters she confessed to it all. So we decided to carry on and she had a beautiful baby boy, same colour as me though so blushes saved

Bro salute to you for keeping the baby even after that. Did it turn you on when she told you the truth or where you mad about it?

It always turned me on to think about it, so after convincing my wife, since i cannot have kids, we decided our neighbor, who was horny for my wife, would try it, and he got her pregnant. She gave birth last october, and its been a rollercoater ride, but we are very happy with the baby, and he continues to have my wife.

It always turned me on to think about it, so after convincing my wife, since i cannot have kids, we decided our neighbor, who was horny for my wife, would try it, and he got her pregnant. She gave birth last october, and its been a rollercoater ride, but we are very happy with the baby, and he continues to have my wife.

That's so hot. Damn. Are you guys planning to have one more baby anytime?