How many other men have deposited their semen in your wife's ass during your marriage?

Do husbands feel a slight tinge of sadness when their wife orgasms as her lover buttfucks her?

• Total voters
My wife loves anal and tells me it makes her cum harder, as for how many other guys has cum in her ass besides me I don't really know, I know my wife has had several guys cum in her pussy and mouth before we met because she's told about a few, I also know that she's had a few cum in her pussy and mouth since we've been married, this usually happens when she goes on business trips, she tells me no one fucks her ass except me, she tells me her ass belongs to me and only I get to fuck it.

Sally here to answer this question. To be honest to many men to count have cum up my arse hole, probably over 300 would be a conservative estimate as most guys who fuck me usually fuck my shit box as well as my pussy, I’m a big girl in the pussy department (always had a big slack pussy) and some guys prefer something tighter. I also love my shit box fucked hard too and the hot feeling of cum exploding up there is amazing. The picture was taken by one of my well endowed bulls before he fucked the shit out of me. 😜 The other two pics are just of my big arse for you all. 😜

Sally. Xx
That appears to be an excellent ass to be used as a playground with multiple targets

Hey Sean here. Surprisingly only three other men (besides me) have Barebacked Jennifer in the ass. Her pussy, her mouth face and tits? That a much larger number....
My wife won't let anyone bigger than me in her ass (I'm avg at 6"), but my best friend has shot in her ass many times, as he's smaller than me. Our other regulars ate quite blessed and she just won't allow them in there....lol

Reactions: DonD