How many partners have made you their cuck?

So here is a question for the wider group, mainly which came about when describing my journey to here. How many had multiple partners go down the hotwife/cuck route with you?

For me, its three. The first was really into the idea when we were early 20s and we experimented with it a lot to the point of her/us having an active regular bull which lasted 1yr out of the 3.5yr relationship. The second was my next relationship and while it lasted 2yrs, we were swingers and more of a hotwife/stag situation for half of it. Then came my current, and for the first 6 years we were very vanilla. After a while and a decision to spice it up, I'm now back to being a cuck and she has two regular play mates.

Lets see, Kim P, Kim H, Yvonne, Monique, Teresa and now Jo. It doesn't seem to be too hard to talk women into fucking multiple guys . Kim P fucked 8 guys Kim H fucked 6 guys, Yvonne fucked between 40 and 50, Monique fucked about 30, Teresa fucked 9 and Jo has one regular. :Lots of loads have been dumped in my ladies over the last 30 plus years.

I've had 3 girlfriends cheat on me, but only one officially cucked me. The other 2 were before I realized I was into being a cuck, in fact I didn't understand the lifestyle at the time I was with them. I think there is a good chance at least one of them would have pursued that lifestyle like my current did.

In my teens I had five girlfriends, all five cheated, one of those multiple times with multiple guys.

My ex wife and I when we met was having casual sex with a guy, she carried on with this even after months of us getting serious, this then led to more guys and our cuckold relationship blossomed.

I was with another woman after my ex who within weeks of dating suggested swinging but decided cuckolding was a better fit.

I guess majority of Swingers prefer the cuck lifestyle as it is the best. Watching your wife/gf being fucked by someone else is a massive turn on. My memories was with my Asian ex and always will cherish those moment.
For me swinging wasn’t an option, I’m far to tiny and sexually inept for swing with another woman. So cuckolding was the logical choice.

It began for me when the very first girlfriend I had in Junior High. Bernie was 3 years older and a senior in a nearby school. I had no idea at the time but she was very good at her hobby, taking the virginity of young men like myself, then adding them to her "stable" of lovers. She always told me truthfullly we would not be exclusive but I would ONLY be able to date and have sex with her. I was naive and so went along with it untril after high school. When she finally tired of me she released me and I instantly sought other women just like her with the same strong sexual control. Every woman I dated or married (there were 3 marriages) from then on either were experienced cuckolding their men or I taught them. I continued to learn how to be a more effecrtive cuckold who served his lady and her lovers with style but also learned to take any and all punishment from her or her lovers. Sincle currently but looking for another woman to serve I guess almost as a slave in some folks perspective.