How many wives in this lifestyle actually fuck.

I'm trying to learn more about this lifestyle my wife and I are very conservative and pretty vanilla. I tried something to boost her confidence and it made her get feelings for the guy and she is about to make me a cuckold as she has a boyfriend. I wanna learn in depth the stages and progressions of this lifestyle any help would be appreciated

My wife doesnt look at these type of boards but knows i do and doesnt have any issues with this. Shes simply not interested in looking at people writing such material or indeed the pictures ive taken of her over the years, though once wrote an account for for me to post on a board.

Its as if she plays with her boyfriends/lovers or master then returns shortly after to being 100% vanilla.

She has said i enjoy my plays so dont need to read about others.

I have tried because i think she would pick up a lot of knowledge from boards such as this.

My wife Maggie started when she was 35 she's 74 now , she had whomever she wanted some long term lovers and some one night stands, she has had 50 plus over the years and still has a boyfriend she texts every day they haven't been able to meet for a while as his wife found out and now keeps him under close watch he'll be back at it soon .

I'm wondering how many wives are in this lifestyle actually seeing other men and not just here to talk about it but actually doing it. Are you strong in your relationship and don't really care what others think?
Sorry for long response but wanted to get this out there.

We know that the concept of an open marriage like ours would sound strange to some people, and is not for everybody. Especially since a part of the foundation in a traditional marriage is, monogamy and having sex with other people a taboo. Typically, once you are married if you have sex with another person outside of the marriage it is cheating. That is one of the things about our marriage, which makes it so unique. The boundaries of our marriage are not traditional, and not like anyone else’s. Having sex with other people has only made us closer as a couple, and has enhanced our “sex life”. We have a marriage of trust, honesty, and most importantly openness. This openness is what has allowed us to pursue relationships with people outside of our marriage and freely communicate about our sexual desires. We have found that a lack of communication is the root of most problems in relationships. When it comes to sex in our marriage, we think outside the box. Having this open relationship has allowed us to talk about our thoughts, feelings, and boundaries when it comes to sex. It has been an important part of what has made our marriage so solid.

Like everyone else, our relationship is founded on our love for each other, but love is not the same as sex. We do not equate sex with others and our love for each other as the same. For us the two are mutually exclusive. Sex is centered on intimacy, but we believe intimacy can be either emotional or physical. For us, to be emotionally intimate we have to be in love with that person. This emotional intimacy is something we only share with each other. However, we think you can share a physical intimacy with anyone you choose.

So why do we have sex with other people? It is not about getting something we do not get from each other. In fact, it is the feeling of completeness we get from one another that allows us to think about sex with others. One of the differences in our marriage is that we have been able to take the sex to another level. That we both can have other sexual partners, and not feel threatened by it. We think if there was something missing, and we were seeking out other people to fill that void, then that would be a problem. We see having sex with another person as just another aspect of our overall sex life. However, we do not put any value on it beyond that. We have always said that sex with other people should be to add or enhance our sex life and it has.

When we have sex with other people, it is just us having fun. We feel the “adventures” we have had we others has been all about having “sexual fun”. We want to both please each other and see each other being pleased by others. We know what our love is, how strong it is, and how solid our marriage is, and this gives us the freedom we need to do this. We have complete faith and in trust in each other and never feel threatened by others. When we are with other people, the sex satisfies desires, fulfill a fantasy’s, and used to explore erotic ideas.

I have had sex with over 20 men since me and my husband have been together with a life time total of partners over 40. We have posted several pics on her of some of these adventures but understand where your coming from. There probably are wives, husbands, couples who are just talking the talk but not waking the walk. To a certain extent we do care what others think but this is what we do not what we are asking them to do. We are discrete when it comes to our lifestyle for many reasons one of which is we do not want to be judge. As we said our marriage has always been rock solid as is our love for one another. One thing we have found to be really special is the "reclaiming" of each other after having our fun with others. Again sorry for long response.