How many wives in this lifestyle actually fuck.

My wife certainly enjoys fucking. ...Fucking to orgasm. Fucking till she feels the burst within her of her lover's ejaculation. She is just as proud of her fellatio skills. She enjoy bringing me and her lovers to completion. Especially on Saturday, sunday, or any holiday morning. She loves to awaken her bedpartner with some truly wonderful tongue. She still gets frisky urges where she will fellate us lucky lovers as we drive down the road.

My wife certainly enjoys fucking. ...Fucking to orgasm. Fucking till she feels the burst within her of her lover's ejaculation. She is just as proud of her fellatio skills. She enjoy bringing me and her lovers to completion. Especially on Saturday, sunday, or any holiday morning. She loves to awaken her bedpartner with some truly wonderful tongue. She still gets frisky urges where she will fellate us lucky lovers as we drive down the road.
She try bbc?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I'm wondering how many wives are in this lifestyle actually seeing other men and not just here to talk about it but actually doing it. Are you strong in your relationship and don't really care what others think?
Kind of a strange question… From what I have read in my short time on this site and comparing what I read with what I have personally experienced in the world of alternative lifestyles.. my opinion is most of them if not ALL of them…anyone with just minimal experience concerns when somebody’s way over the top and what they’re describing… that’s not to say that most of us have not experienced some over-the-top experiences, but generally speaking when you read something in your mind says yeah that’s kind of what I went through or what we did or what we watched then you know it’s probably pretty accurate… again just wanted to do with 20+ years experience in an open marriage

Kind of a strange question… From what I have read in my short time on this site and comparing what I read with what I have personally experienced in the world of alternative lifestyles.. my opinion is most of them if not ALL of them…anyone with just minimal experience concerns when somebody’s way over the top and what they’re describing… that’s not to say that most of us have not experienced some over-the-top experiences, but generally speaking when you read something in your mind says yeah that’s kind of what I went through or what we did or what we watched then you know it’s probably pretty accurate… again just wanted to do with 20+ years experience in an open marriage
My wife is a hotwife and has meet a few others at clubs and parties

Getting a highway blow job is awesome 9

I'm trying to learn more about this lifestyle my wife and I are very conservative and pretty vanilla. I tried something to boost her confidence and it made her get feelings for the guy and she is about to make me a cuckold as she has a boyfriend. I wanna learn in depth the stages and progressions of this lifestyle any help would be appreciated
Let her tell.you what she wants work.togerther on it take her out dressed up..if a guy aske her to dance let her fo it. ESPECIALLY a slow dance when she feels him aga her she will.get turned on thinking about what hes like younwill ger excited as well.im time you will.have a se y hoteife wanting to.play more as well.as your sex life will increase as well