How many?

MrMrsHouTX

Couple
How many times without a break can you stay hard and cum?Hubby is twice then needs a little break. Some guys need 15-30min. What's your number?

Not really sure but would guess 15 20 mins... But we really don't cum more than once at a time... Think we're gonna start trying though and wifey can cum multiple times and i love that cuz I as long as i make her cum then I'm happy and love making her cum more then once.. But we're gonna try it later on tonight ill get back with you guys.....

• Love
Reactions: MrMrsHouTX
Not really sure but would guess 15 20 mins... But we really don't cum more than once at a time... Think we're gonna start trying though and wifey can cum multiple times and i love that cuz I as long as i make her cum then I'm happy and love making her cum more then once.. But we're gonna try it later on tonight ill get back with you guys.....
please do its best when we all cum more than once

my hubby three times with 5-10 min break (for smoking), then after one hour or two he takes me from the beginning
my bulls fucks me over 4-5 hours without breaks, it's exhausting but I like it

Last edited:
We are in our 60s and still fuck most days. But hubby has slowed down a bit in recent years (not surprising really as he is 66) so once is usually the limit now or twice if he's really turned on - like if he's watched me getting fucked or I've come home with a pussy full of cum.
The little blue pills work wonders too if we want a longer session.

LOL, hubby is one and done, and lasts maybe 2 minutes if I let him inside (with a condom only). With the blue pill he can get hard again, if I do the work, but never cums again....unlike my Boss/Lover who cums inside of me 2-3 times every time we are together and he's in his 60's!! J (the wife)