How much € you can afford give if you can fuck she? 🤔

Apr 3, 2022
Lithuania
It's good money. When I was young there were no euros and I was making $100 an hour, all unprotected, but only with recommended clients, neighbors, college buddies and teachers. Then when I started working my boss introduced me to different friends and business partners who paid €200-€300 per meeting with no time limit, they fucked me as much as they wanted, the boss gave me €500 for two hours of fucking at the office on his desk. In the last years I used to get between €2000 and €4000 per night and for hard BDSM sessions up to €20000.
Awesome job with a lot of money 😉

Reactions: mirella.hango

cuminazer

Male
From
Bulgaria
Jun 27, 2022
Bulgaria
Това са добри пари. Когато бях млад, нямаше евро и правех 100 долара на час, всички незащитени, но само с препоръчани клиенти, съседи, приятели от колежа и учители. След това, когато започнах работа, шефът ми ме запозна с различни приятели и бизнес партньори, които плащаха €200-€300 на среща без ограничение във времето, те ме чукаха колкото си искат, шефът ми даде €500 за два часа чукане офиса на бюрото му. През последните години получавах между €2000 и €4000 на вечер, а за тежки BDSM сесии до €20 000.
мcan we see some of that investment

Apr 3, 2022
Lithuania
It's good money. When I was young there were no euros and I was making $100 an hour, all unprotected, but only with recommended clients, neighbors, college buddies and teachers. Then when I started working my boss introduced me to different friends and business partners who paid €200-€300 per meeting with no time limit, they fucked me as much as they wanted, the boss gave me €500 for two hours of fucking at the office on his desk. In the last years I used to get between €2000 and €4000 per night and for hard BDSM sessions up to €20000.
How to start everything and how looks first steps of that? 🤔