How much € you can afford give if you can fuck she? 🤔

Това са добри пари. Когато бях млад, нямаше евро и правех 100 долара на час, всички незащитени, но само с препоръчани клиенти, съседи, приятели от колежа и учители. След това, когато започнах работа, шефът ми ме запозна с различни приятели и бизнес партньори, които плащаха €200-€300 на среща без ограничение във времето, те ме чукаха колкото си искат, шефът ми даде €500 за два часа чукане офиса на бюрото му. През последните години получавах между €2000 и €4000 на вечер, а за тежки BDSM сесии до €20 000.
мcan we see some of that investment

It's good money. When I was young there were no euros and I was making $100 an hour, all unprotected, but only with recommended clients, neighbors, college buddies and teachers. Then when I started working my boss introduced me to different friends and business partners who paid €200-€300 per meeting with no time limit, they fucked me as much as they wanted, the boss gave me €500 for two hours of fucking at the office on his desk. In the last years I used to get between €2000 and €4000 per night and for hard BDSM sessions up to €20000.
And I’d say that you were and still are worth every penny of that as you are a beautifully erotic woman who my wife and I would love to fuck with together. Pure sex no more no less and as rare as they come💦

• Love
Reactions: mirella.hango
It's good money. When I was young there were no euros and I was making $100 an hour, all unprotected, but only with recommended clients, neighbors, college buddies and teachers. Then when I started working my boss introduced me to different friends and business partners who paid €200-€300 per meeting with no time limit, they fucked me as much as they wanted, the boss gave me €500 for two hours of fucking at the office on his desk. In the last years I used to get between €2000 and €4000 per night and for hard BDSM sessions up to €20000.
Pics and vids or it never happened

• Dislike
Wow, thank you! I'd fuck with you anytime for free!
Now that would be utterly superb, but don’t thank me as it is you who has given pleasure and to enjoy the full benefit of such a lovely opportunity we should fuck in the company of others as not only do I want to fuck you I want the absolute eroticism of seeing my wife and you pleasuring each other while eager men and I with cocks erect and straining wait patiently surrounding you in expectation to enter the perfect points of penetration that women have in abundance until both of you have prepared each other for what is to cum.

Beautiful woman must be shared to be fully admired💦