How much is too much?

I would be very careful here ,I know you say you want to make her happy but something's are to much ,two weeks is a long time,that is more than enough time to fall in love with someone,
Your wife has responsibilities a family to think of you to think of is she only thinking about herself and what she wants if she is then that is dangerous,
Once my wife wanted to go to see her lover who I knew about at his home overseas for two weeks he wanted to introduce her to his family, that set the alarm bells ringing for me,
I told her I wouldn't stop her if that is what she really wanted but I couldn't guarantee our relationship would be the same when she came back I told I thought two weeks was to long and I thought her relationship with her lover was going to far she needed to work out what he ment to her and if she really wanted him that much then we needed to work out what it ment for our relationship,
I told her I loved her but my love had limits ,three weeks later she was packed and ready to go I took her to the airport her lover would meet her when she landed,
I left her there and went home to a very empty house my heart was broken I didn't know how I would get through to weeks without her knowing she was with him having sex every day meeting his family enjoying herself while I had the children asking when is mummy coming back,
Two hours later the door opened and my wife came in to my surprise, she was sitting in the airport thinking about us her kids our life together and how she was putting it all in jeopardy for two weeks with another man,

I didn't stop her from going, I didn't say she couldn't go,I just explained to her what I felt and how unsure I was about it, and she made the decision not to go,

Think carefully my frend the longer she is there the more that you will miss her the angst might tear you apart it will alter your relationship with her for ever ,
I would love to hear what happened to you both and I truly hope you are still together and happy, 👍

So my wife came to me yesterday after her normal night out with her main bf. She asked me about going with her boyfriend for 2 weeks in italy this summer (we live in the us). A couple of things went through my head. 1. thats a long time. 2. how are we going to keep this a secret from everyon, our kids, people will def know they are there together. Have any of your wives come with a request that is really pushing the envelope? This has gone from a fun adventure for her, to a life changing situation. She told me if i thought it was too much, she wouldnt go, but i could tell she really wants to go.
This is a bad idea. There is a difference between cuckolding and poly relationship. This is just her dating another man.

Hi all, didn't realize this was still be talked about. The vacation is on pause. I explained my concern and all parties (wife and bull) understand and are willing to compromise. They still take long weekends, but no 2 week trip. Fill free to PM me if want more info, thank you to everyone.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you,👍

Reactions: toolman2c
So my wife came to me yesterday after her normal night out with her main bf. She asked me about going with her boyfriend for 2 weeks in italy this summer (we live in the us). A couple of things went through my head. 1. thats a long time. 2. how are we going to keep this a secret from everyon, our kids, people will def know they are there together. Have any of your wives come with a request that is really pushing the envelope? This has gone from a fun adventure for her, to a life changing situation. She told me if i thought it was too much, she wouldnt go, but i could tell she really wants to go.
I would have to agree with some others here .NO WAY first S some had said ot could lead tomother problems My wife. Is a hotwife for 5 yesrs and spends a a weekend or even a little longer around pur area and hour or two awzy at the most but an oversesas trip anywhere os a definite NO anything could happen either one could get sick and hospitalized and accident plus several other things that could be life changing experiences beyond sex ..I dont feel.a wonan should be that far awzy unless hubby is near by same hotel.etc and even no.interaction.to spwak of except phone calls or an accidently meeting for a drink.like havent seen you in years how are you and the family??

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c