How much to have sex with your lovely wife

Maxxmanasia

If, if someone asking you to rate how much to let your wife for unlimited fuck for 1 night sleep, how much would you offer?

I mean if, no offense.
Every one have a price.

Do you?

Me & wife both Asian.
My wife always horny as always.
My wife allowed analfuck.
My wife swallow.
My wife kinky.
My wife cum face & cum mouth.
My wife could be fuck every where any where anytime.

What's your rate?

The price of admission to my wife's holiest of holies is to court her. Treat her like a lady, talk to her like you love her, be slow to warm her up. Take her out, treat her right, and when you end up in an upscale hotel room with her, continue to romance her. Kiss her, touch her gently, take your sweet time, it will be worth it.

Invest the time and the effort and when you finally do push your dick into her hungry pussy, then you can start to fuck her like the whore that wants to be, and which she becomes when properly approached.

If, if someone asking you to rate how much to let your wife for unlimited fuck for 1 night sleep, how much would you offer?

I mean if, no offense.
Every one have a price.

Do you?

Me & wife both Asian.
My wife allowed analfuck - £100
My wife swallow - £500
My wife kinky.
My wife cum face & cum mouth - £200

What's your rate?
My prices above, for me swallowing cum is the most intimate, hence the high price as she’s only ever done it with one guy whereas anal she’s done with a few. Same with cum on her face, she’s even admitted that’s how her threesome ended when she was younger and another time with her friend when a guy persuaded them to have a threesome with him

We have actually talked about it. If it's the entire night then like ~5k. You don't know how much time effort and energy will be spent. This is a fantasy of ours but will remian a fantasy.

She would dump thr money for a guy who courts her properly.

This is a hot topic.
For me it was always the cost one must pay to get to know my girlfriends.
Date them, until they are ready to have sex with him.
On some occasions it meant dinners,few dates, a gift or two. And there where cases where my girlfriend was liking the guy too much so it was 2 drink and then he fucked her.
The only time I had put a price was when I told a friend of mine I'll remove his debt to me if he manages to fuck one of my ex gfs. The debt is 3.5k $, he still hasn't been able to achieve it lol, but he is persistent.

I mean if, no offense.
Every one have a price.

Do you?

Me & wife both Asian.
My wife swallow.
My wife kinky.

What's your rate?
Total sexual use and abuse for $.25, it re-enforces to her she's a two bit white.

I mean if, no offense.
Every one have a price.

Do you?

Me & wife both Asian.
My wife swallow.
My wife kinky.

What's your rate?
Free if she wants to fuck him.