How NOT to bring up hotwifing/cuckolding to the wife...

I think a lot of the time it DOES come down to the man in question. Does your wife fancy him like really! or is it just for you. Mine had a lover for 20-25 years on and off both when he was single then married with child.. ( i ithink they liked each other). never cheated though. both always told me they were meeting/ having fun. stuff she would NEVER do with me. even when i was with them!!! fun times but you need to get on your wifes level. it is really important and worth it x

Sorry man, My wife is not really horrified but rather just not interested in it at the moment. She loves roleplay though and got her some really nice bigger toys. You might slowly start with that.
My wife is also very much into roleplay to the point she has multiple orgasms. I asked her during one play session if she wished Bob (her dildo) was a real cock with me watching she said yes, after we finished with her dildo and I had my cock buried in her pussy I asked her again if she wished her dildo had been a real cock she told me yes again. However, after we had finished, I told her if she really wanted to find someone to fuck her while I watched we could but she then said no. At this point even though she is into the roleplay I think she is afraid to make it a reality.

My wife is also very much into roleplay to the point she has multiple orgasms. I asked her during one play session if she wished Bob (her dildo) was a real cock with me watching she said yes, after we finished with her dildo and I had my cock buried in her pussy I asked her again if she wished her dildo had been a real cock she told me yes again. However, after we had finished, I told her if she really wanted to find someone to fuck her while I watched we could but she then said no. At this point even though she is into the roleplay I think she is afraid to make it a reality.
that this was exactly our case and then the imagination turned into reality Well, it's still going on

I think there are a lot of women out there would really enjoy various versions of this kink, but they're too afraid of breaking societal norms. If that's where you think your wife is at, keep working to set her mind at ease and make sure she's comfortable. No judgment and no need for anyone else in her life to know about her fantasies. After all, we all have sexual fantasies.

Be patient and go slow. Always make her feel sexy and most importantly, make sure she knows that you are not interested in other women. Only her being shared.

Even if your wife would/will really enjoy a large cock during sex, it's not likely to be a big turn on to her talking about it. That may be your fantasy as a cuck, or maybe great for an experienced hot wife. But for your shy conservative wife, not a great starting point for convo.

are you saying that, you didn't have sex for 5 years as a punishment for telling her your fantasy?
More or less, yes. We had sex only once the year before, and maybe 2-3 times the year before that. She simply checked out once we got married, slowly at first but it did become clearer over time that I wasn't her cup of tea sexually, I think she probably settled for me because I provided financial and housing type security. I was very forthcoming about my fetishes early on when we were dating. She actually had some of her own, we played some of them out (not with others though). She knew what I was about when we got married, and she had to consciously decide to stamp out sex. Truth be told, she more or less pushed me into marriage, I wanted to take more time.. I stalled for about 3 years when she started pushing after 1, but I did finally give in and agree to marry.

Sometimes I'm really bitter about it, and marriage in general. Most times though, I just look through it all and started living out my fantasies with others about 5 years ago (after 15 years of denial in marriage). If she doesn't want me, then she has no claim on my dick, it's simple math to me. And, well, it's MY dick, not hers. I do what I want with it :)

Ok.. so that was a little bitter lol. Truth be told, our marriage outside the bedroom is fairly peaceful, we get along, like roommates I guess.

I think there are a lot of women out there would really enjoy various versions of this kink, but they're too afraid of breaking societal norms. If that's where you think your wife is at, keep working to set her mind at ease and make sure she's comfortable. No judgment and no need for anyone else in her life to know about her fantasies. After all, we all have sexual fantasies.

Be patient and go slow. Always make her feel sexy and most importantly, make sure she knows that you are not interested in other women. Only her being shared.

Even if your wife would/will really enjoy a large cock during sex, it's not likely to be a big turn on to her talking about it. That may be your fantasy as a cuck, or maybe great for an experienced hot wife. But for your shy conservative wife, not a great starting point for convo.
She was open to similar (less matured) kinks when we dated, we were younger, but we did fantasize and play some out. I don't write very well, often miss important detail, there's a LOT to this story that could turn it into a novel, but she knew what I was into. We did bi play, light bdsm, and some domina play early on, and she's not conservative haha, she taught me a thing or two and I was fairly versed. I also tied her up regularly, spankings, she loved it before marriage. Maybe she just got annoyed with something about me that turned her off, not a sexual thing, but maybe I'm just an asshole or something and she just doesn't like me, or as I said in another reply- she probably just settled, even knowing she was finding something about me unattractive (personally, I think).

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Thats not cuckold OR a Hotwife (unless
she's fucking and you don't about it).

Thats just a hopeless situation.women, people
Sometimes just become disinterested in sex.

Happened to me. It sucks. Not unaware it
could be me. But she told her Dr. She's just
lost her libido.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Hello all,

I don't have much to add on how to talk a wife into the lifestyle, but I can sure tell you how NOT to lol. So here's my failure of a story...

Me and the wife had been mildly kinky up to getting married, but then it stopped, she wasn't in the mood as often, and so things just got stale and eventually died. Not that I didn't try, but she seemed bored with it. I figured it was the lack of excitement. She knew I was into group sex and sharing, but that all seemed to fade after marriage also.

Around 2015 our bedroom was officially dead. She took me out for my birthday and I got a little tipsy, and of course, I just blurted out (on the drive home) all my crazy cuck fantasies, hotwife fantasies, etc.. She was horrified. After that, we didn't have sex for 5 years.

We're just starting to get back into sex again. She says she doesn't understand the fetishes and that it weirds her out. I guess I can understand that, I should have brought it up slowly, but with such infrequent sex (or sex talk), it's difficult to ease into it. I royally screwed up bringing it up, but I also realize that it didn't really matter anyways, it was never going to fly. But if I had a new woman, I would just bring it up on the first or second date, let her know I'm into kinky stuff, then let her explore and tell her as she asks.

Point is, don't just blurt it all out at once. Probably said a million times here already but I figured I'd highlight why.
Bringing it up on the first or second date is not good either. always ease in the conversation slowly you may scare away a good one

Sorry man, My wife is not really horrified but rather just not interested in it at the moment. She loves roleplay though and got her some really nice bigger toys. You might slowly start with that.
That sounds like my wife, she really gets into our role play using her dildos but not interested in making it real. Hopefully she will change her mind one day.