How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

When my wife is not in the mood for my cock I'm on my own and looking at pics or video's of her cumming all over one of her boytoys big cocks works everytime. Some of my favorite online vids are yogahotwife as she resembles my wife and when I watch her getting fucked by BBC I imagine that its my wife in the scene.
Fun to see someone else who loves watching yogahotwife as she resembles my wife as well. While my wife is awesome and I encourage her to be as slutty as she wants, spreading for a well hung black boy toy and letting me film has not yet happened. Love yogahotwife and was dissapointed when things did not appear to work out for them. I do imagine that it's my wife when I've watched and its the thought of my wife being that hot that gets me off.

I love when my wife says I got to get to know a cock first.she will play with it,then lick and suck it first.then she will put it in her pussy.no rubbers.she wants to feel the cum inside hee
And what I find really interesting is reading when guys say watching their wife with another guy- and the wife (or gf) does stuff with him she never did with him (or you). My wife never did deep throat with me. Then one night me and my wife met up with a handsome, young black guy with a 7.5": mushroom headed cock. And I watched her swallow him all the way until his balls were slapping her chin - go figure.

Yeah same here oftentimes I'll finish off shooting my load in my wife's heels or flats just so I can get off again seeing her wear them. Like I mentioned before I've had a few buddies do that as well. And you haven't seen anything hotter when going shopping with the wife and looking down at her wearing her flat sandals were even heels knowing another guy's cock was in them and he shot his load in them too and there she is walking around in them all day with you right in front of tons of people. Definitely a fun thing to do hoping to meet up with someone tonight
And what I find really interesting is reading when guys say watching their wife with another guy- and the wife (or gf) does stuff with him she never did with him (or you). My wife never did deep throat with me. Then one night me and my wife met up with a handsome, young black guy with a 7.5": mushroom headed cock. And I watched her swallow him all the way until his balls were slapping her chin - go figure.
That's great you and your wife must have had some really interesting and fun conversations in the days that followed. What did you say to her and what was her explanation

Reactions: stacyz
Yea I get it...
Dating my wife she'd swallow no prob. After married it became less and less frequent. All good.
Anal, we tried 3 times ever, never went well. All good.
Married 25+ years. Several years ago we got into mfm fun with a guy we know. Gradually worked up to full on mfm fun, taking turns with her. No rules but nothing crazy happens.
She has swallowed his load a few nights. She's cool with it now, she swallows mine if I want.
Anal sex, he did her butt a couple of different nights, she tolerated it, now she's good with it if she really turned on. When he's with us she gets really turned on so it happens.
She's done things with him that really surprised me at first but she does the same with me. I guess our nasty fun with him has opened her thoughts about sex fun. I have no complaints. It's damn exciting.

Last edited:
I thought about it daily after we were first married because she told me about getting fucked by her cousin before we met and that he had a big cock. That had me masterbating daily thinking about him fucking Her with that big dick. Then we had a black bull for a year who I got to watch while he fucked her. After seeing her take a big cock in person, now I stroke daily reliving those moments and seeing those images that are burned into my mind while I had a front row seat. Basically my 4.5” penis has taken quite a beating over the last 30 years.

I thought about it daily after we were first married because she told me about getting fucked by her cousin before we met and that he had a big cock. That had me masterbating daily thinking about him fucking Her with that big dick. Then we had a black bull for a year who I got to watch while he fucked her. After seeing her take a big cock in person, now I stroke daily reliving those moments and seeing those images that are burned into my mind while I had a front row seat. Basically my 4.5” penis has taken quite a beating over the last 30 years.
By now she must really know how to worship Cocks like mine