How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

If I’m home by myself, I jerkoff several times a day thinking about the wife getting fucked hard by a big cock. Anyone else like me?
Hi, happy to meet you in this forum. My husband told me he jerks off always thinking about his cuckolding encounters with me getting pounded and rammed by various cocks. In the old days when paid phone sex was popular, there were times when I engaged in phone sex with some gigolos while he jerked off :p.

If I’m home by myself, I jerkoff several times a day thinking about the wife getting fucked hard by a big cock. Anyone else like me?
i'M AN OLD GUY SO I ONLYJACK OFF ONCE A WEEK BUT WHEN I DO I AM THINKING ABOUT AND IMAGINING MY WIFE IS FUCKING SOME GUY WITH A THICK COCK OR SHE IS SUCKING THAT THICK COCK.

As someone well endowed what about a huge size makes it extra hot to you ? I’ve noticed a few things but would like to hear everyone’s personal opinions.

Hi, happy to meet you in this forum. My husband told me he jerks off always thinking about his cuckolding encounters with me getting pounded and rammed by various cocks. In the old days when paid phone sex was popular, there were times when I engaged in phone sex with some gigolos while he jerked off :p.
I would be hard just thinking of your sweet pussy getting pounded.

Reactions: Luxem
I stroke off, but never cum (GF luvs to edge me), several times when she's out fucking her bull. She really enjoys coming home a mess with his cum.

Almost every day on top of wife and I fucking 1-2 a week
Ive been fasinating about her fucking her co worker "matt" but she said he has moved on

I try not to But if no action for 2 days I need to get it out , Luckily Palm Beach Book and Video in Lake worth Fl , I go there to release usually I find a Blow Job Job or Hang Job also a good Place is Rooftop Resort in Hollywood good place to release!

Attachments

• HungRichardJerk.gif
    HungRichardJerk.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 10
Every time I masturbate, I think about how fantastic it was to fuck my wife, whose cunt had previously been fucked and filled with cum by the big, thick cock of my friend and neighbor.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
if i get permission everyday,it,s the total picture i like so much,the humiliation&dirty talk about the fact i became a sexy obedient sissie for her is normal with my small penis,clitty i must say!the task to choose her clothes&lingerie&shoes for her date knowing i get turned on when she,s sexy dressed in public,so even it,s not for me it turns me on.And there are so many other little things ,so kinky or naughty,it,s making me jerk off thinking about it ,for example sometimes she invites her 2nephews to stay the weekend,but also on the moment she,s on a date,so they see how she,s in control,and me stayiing with them sexydressed(all family knows about my crossdressing fetish)is embarrassing but also jerk off material
how cute

I think about it all the time after she told me a how big an ex bosses cock was, I've thought about it how she reacted to taking a big cock how she struggled to accept him how his cock felt in her tight ass pussy and she hadn't sucked another cock than mine so I thought so when we had our 1st mfm I was hooked wanted to see her like that as much as possible still do

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu