How often should sex toys be used??

I think it’s personal preference. Sex is meant for enjoyment and everybody’s idea of that is different. My wife and use them fairly regularly and the couple we play with does the same. We all went out NYE and everyone wore a butt plug, even us guys. By the time we got back to our room, we literally ripped each other’s clothes off!!! Both girls fucked me in the ass with their strap on’s....

My wife wants her lover to use a butt-plug on her the next time. She knows he is very interested in her ass, but he is way to big for her. I look foreward to see him play with her ass, she already fingers him when sucking him.
I'm not trying to change the subject and sorry to the OP if I'm hijacking your thread.

A butt-plug is a good introduction to anal play, the other advice I would give her is use lots and LOTS of lube. I really can't stress that enough. I mean LOTS of it. Some guys put barely any on and think it's enough, it usually isn't. And the other thing she needs to do is relax, like completely, if she tenses up it can be painful or even cause an injury.

I'm definitely not an expert or anything, this is just from my own personal experience.