How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

Depends on what you mean by "had." I had the fantasy of seeing her with a black cock every since we married. She was not interested. She said she was nervous about their big cocks. When she was in her early 30's we had started swinging. We went to a house party and met a young black man who was funny, well built, very respectful, and there alone. His girlfriend couldn't make it to the party that night. He was immediately attracted to my wife and set his target on her. As the night went on she became more interested in him. Finally, we ventured outside next to the pool. It was a little to cool to swim so there were only a few people out there. She ended up sucking him off while I watched. It was so hot seeing her take his BBC in her mouth. However, they didn't fuck and I still wanted to see a BBC in her pussy. About three years later, we were in Vegas on vacation. There was a black guy sitting next to us at our hotel bar. We struck up a conversation with him. They really hit it off. She was getting pretty drunk and I saw a chance to make my fantasy come to life. I suggested he join us in our room for a night cap. He accepted. Once there it was not long before they were making out, her clothes were off, and his BBC was buried deep in her pussy. She has only had a BBC a few times since but when it happens, it's special.

Depends on what you mean by "had." I had the fantasy of seeing her with a black cock every since we married. She was not interested. She said she was nervous about their big cocks. When she was in her early 30's we had started swinging. We went to a house party and met a young black man who was funny, well built, very respectful, and there alone. His girlfriend couldn't make it to the party that night. He was immediately attracted to my wife and set his target on her. As the night went on she became more interested in him. Finally, we ventured outside next to the pool. It was a little to cool to swim so there were only a few people out there. She ended up sucking him off while I watched. It was so hot seeing her take his BBC in her mouth. However, they didn't fuck and I still wanted to see a BBC in her pussy. About three years later, we were in Vegas on vacation. There was a black guy sitting next to us at our hotel bar. We struck up a conversation with him. They really hit it off. She was getting pretty drunk and I saw a chance to make my fantasy come to life. I suggested he join us in our room for a night cap. He accepted. Once there it was not long before they were making out, her clothes were off, and his BBC was buried deep in her pussy. She has only had a BBC a few times since but when it happens, it's special.
TY for posting this eXciting story, did you take sloppy seconds? or did he or she ask you to lick her swollen hot pussy?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife