How Our Current Situation Happened

Nov 11, 2022
My Wife and I are not at all new to her being a Hotwife, in fact we started quite young when we were dating.

Over the years we have played different ways, but none of it ever really had any humiliation aspect and I always felt like I was involved and connected, even when she would go on dates alone.

But about a year ago a whole new dynamic formed.

We had a small party at our house shortly before Christmas a couple years ago and at the end of the evening things were wrapping up.

The last couple were saying goodnight and they commented soon what a good time they had.

We said "Well, it's not that late, why not stay for another drink?"

They agreed and we were chatting for a bit and as we had been drinking all night we were all pretty lose.

Somehow the topic turned to sex, and that's when they confessed that they visited the swingers clubs occasionally.

I had always found his wife to be a little hottie so I was thrilled to even imagine her as a swinger! I instantly began thinking that maybe it was possible to actually have a chance with her!

My Wife was also very intrigued, we had often talked about going to a club but never got up the nerve. She was asking them a lot of questions and they explained how they liked to play and what their dynamic was when they went.

After the night wrapped up my wife and his wife began to text more and more, we were never that close with them, but the swinging really intrigued my wife and whenever she had a few drinks she would end up texting her to talk more about it.

It became pretty clear that they were more than willing to do it with us, although they said that they do not do Penis in Vagina, they explained that it was "all about the girls" for them and that she was bi. Usually the guys would support and help with their own wives, but it was=mostly the girls playing together.

The flirting went on for a year, they invited us over several times but my wife just wasn't there yet so nothing would happen but more flirting and talking about their situation.

Last edited:
My Wife got more and more turned on by the idea of having some fun with the wife and decided she would like to give it a try.

The began messaging back and forth one evening and as always my wife was asking her about there swinging and suggested they come over for dinner, drinks and a swim on the weekend. She made it subtly clear that if things went well she would love to play with her.

My Wife made a point of getting a manicure, pedicure, wax, put new sheets on the bed, bought some bath robes for her and our friends, basically got everything ready for a fun night.

The wine was flowing over dinner and as it got later into the evening we went for a swim, within 5 minutes the bathing suites were off.

I had never dreamed I would get a chance to see my friends wife in the nude, but there she was, and she had an amazing tight body...even if nothing went further, I was glad to at least see that!

My wife went to her and they were floating around as my wife felt her up a bit, but I noticed right away that the other wife seemed a bit hesitant, my wife tried to kiss her and she said she wasn't really into kissing. I thought this was really odd and not at all the reaction we expected.

My Buddy however became more aggressive, he was always a bit of a loud mouth and know it all, and started being more vocal as he went to the girls and started directing them, he got my wife in-between him and his wife, she was sandwiched with him behind her, and the girls face to face.

Instantly his wife changed, she suddenly seemed totally into it and was interacting with my wife, even kissing her a bit.

The were all whispering back and forth, I was across the pool watching and waiting for things to move forward and join in.

Their hands were underwater, so I don't know if the other wife guided my wife's hand, he did, or if my wife just did it herself, but suddenly my wife blurted out loudly "Oh my GOD, you have a HUGE cock! Your Husband has a huge cock! OMG", I could see her eyes wide, a big smile on her face.

The other husband was grinning and so was his wife and I could tell my wife was slowly stroking him under the water.

After a minute, the separated and his wife asked me to come with her to get more wine and said she had to ********, so her and I got out and went in the house, giving me a good look at her body.

She went to the bathroom and I got another bottle quickly then peeked outside, to my astonishment he was sitting on the edge of the pool and I watched as my wife, between his legs, took his cock in her hand and then started sucking his cock!

My Heart was racing! WTF? I thought this was all about the girls? My mind raced, it was hot to see, but her and I had discussed what our plans were for the evening and when I asked her if she was going to do anything with him she said absolutely not!

After a couple minutes, the wife came out of the bathroom and just as she did my wife stupid blowing him and swam away, not knowing I had seen them, they were apart when we came back out.

Once we came back out, my wife came over to me and gave me a kiss but didn't acknowledge anything that happened.

The other husband began suggesting it was time to go inside, I was not quite ready yet but both he and his wife said they were getting cold and we should go in, my wife joined in so we headed in, the three of them went ahead, I quickly turned out the pool lights and followed.

By the time I got to the bedroom his wife was already on her back on my bed, my wife was on top of her kissing her breasts, and he had his face buried in my wife's ass, licking her pussy and ass from behind while he spread her with his hands.

It was shocking for me to see that, his hands on her bare ass opening her up, his nose buried in her ass, his tongue probing her...

After barely a minute, he rolled over on his back beside his wife..."Get your phone, take some video' he instructed. I don't know why but without hesitation I did it, leaving the room to get my phone, as I was leaving I heard him say to his wife "bring her over here" and I caught a glimpse of my wife getting pulled to him by both of them.

When I returned again, to my surprise, my wife was on top of him, his wife was feeling her tits, his hands were on her ass as she slowly moved on him.

I thought "Is....is he in her? Are the fucking?"

I moved to the back and tried to see, but I couldn't clearly tell, she was sitting upon him and it was not visible. I started taking pictures and quickly looking at them to see if I could tell, bit each time I missed the moment until finally I got them in the right position, he was not in her, she was grinding on him but not taking him in...as close as you could get, but no...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 154
His wife moved down and put her head down to look, getting between me and them, she got in closer and said "Oh, I thought you were already in..."

Just then he put his hands on my wife's hips and I saw her move slowly back and I heard her say "Ow! Oh WOW!....Wow......uh....uh....wooow..."

I knew he was in her...I could see him pushing up....in and out and could hear her wetness as he went in and out a few slow strokes then about 5 or six rapid thrusts, making her grunt "Uh...Uh...Uh...Wow...Uuuuuh.....Oh my god.....Uh.....Uhh....OH my god...."

I stood there stunned watching him fuck her and listening to her grunts and groans.

His wife moved beside them and began caressing my wife, feeling her tits, rubbing her back, then she leaned down and tried to lick my wife's clit while her husband fucked her.

he stopped thrusting and as he reached up to feel her tits he said "Come on, get on your back at the side of the bed"

My wife could barely move, she didn't;t want him to stop, his wife spoke up as well "Come on, you'll like it, he does it to me all the time" and took my wife's arm and gently guided her off him.

His big cock flopped out of her as she raised off him and the two of them guided her to the side of the bed on her back, he took position between her legs and pulled her to the edge before he pointed his cock at her opening and entered her.

He began to pound her as his wife leaned over and started kissing and licking her nipples, my wife reached between his wife's legs and began fingering her.

He told his wife "Kiss her" and she immediately started making out with my wife while he watched and continued pounding her.

The hard pounding and his size was a bit too much and my wife gasped for him to slow down...

His wife moved down and put her head down to look, getting between me and them, she got in closer and said "Oh, I thought you were already in..."

Just then he put his hands on my wife's hips and I saw her move slowly back and I heard her say "Ow! Oh WOW!....Wow......uh....uh....wooow..."

I knew he was in her...I could see him pushing up....in and out and could hear her wetness as he went in and out a few slow strokes then about 5 or six rapid thrusts, making her grunt "Uh...Uh...Uh...Wow...Uuuuuh.....Oh my god.....Uh.....Uhh....OH my god...."
(y) keep going.

He did as she asked and slowed his pace and gave her long strokes, he was clearly hitting the right spot at the right speed as she responded with loud moans.

His wife was caressing her, feeling her tits, she was clearly really enjoying watching her husband fuck.

She then got on my wife's face, her back to her husband, I filmed as my wife licked her bare pussy while getting fucked, my wife did her best but was enjoying the fucking so much she had a hard time concentrating on eating pussy.

This only lasted a minute before my wife said "I want to sit down on it!" her favourite position.

His wife immediately got off her and she and her husband were both grinning from ear to ear, as he laid down and said "Awesome, easy for me, I just have to lay there lol" his wife laughed "Right?!"

He lay on his back and he told his wife to go and get the bag they brought from their car, they had brought their own toys.

My Wife teasingly said "Don't send your wife out to the car! How rude!

His wife paused, "it's ok, I can put on a robe" but my wife kept insisting she should not have to go to the car.

He said, "I can go, do you want me to go?"

My Wife blurted out "NO! You Stay!" then looked at me "You go!"

I was still taking video and really didn't want to stop and miss anything, so I was glad when his wife insisted she would find her keys and go to the car.

She left the room and as I recorded my wife took his cock in her hand, she was staring at it as she stroked him, "God you have a nice cock...you know that?" she purred.

He laughed "Oh, do I? I didn't know" he said sarcastically.

"You're so arrogant..."

"Am I?"

"That's ok" she said then lowered her head a swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, then began sucking him.

She continued for a few minutes, his wife came back in and smiled, he asked what she was doing and she said she couldn't;t find the keys as she looked around to see if her purse was around. He was suggesting where she could look, and she quickly said it's ok...I'll find them...carry on with what you're doing!" It was obvious that she was a bit of a Cuckqueen and enjoyed him fucking, she didn't;t seem to care at all about participating other than helping him and her.

My wife licked his balls and his cock, she was enjoying sucking him, I saw him reach down and take her left hand, I noticed her right hand reach up to take his other hand and he gently pulled her up on top of him, she sat on top and his cock was resting on her tummy, she leaned forward and I moved to get a good view.

Just as his wife returned with the toys I saw my wife hand reach between her legs and take his cock in hand, she rubbed it between her lips a couple times before taking him back inside as she moaned "Oooooh fuuuuck meeee you're cock feels so good...Meghan....your husband's cock feels soooo goooood...."

I could visibly see such arousal on Meghans face it almost looked painful, she visibly turned flush...."Oh I know Jen...that's sooo haaaawt"

Meghan and I stood and watched, it actually felt awkward for a minute, it was weird that I felt I was intruding on my own wife!

They were coupled on my bed, he had his hands on her ass thrusting in and out of her and she was fucking him back, moaning and groaning, nothing in the world mattered to her at that moment, only fucking him.

She was saying things like "Yea....yea....just like that....fuck...I could go all night like this....God you fuck goooood...."

Then he said "Meghan, give her that purple vibrator..." Meghan said "I forgot it at home....want me to quickly run home and get it..."

He said "Can you?"

My wife spoke between moans "Don;t make her drive by herself...Uh.....uh....take her in our car....Uh.....uh..."

I later realized this seemed planned by them to get me out of the room.

Meghan and I quickly pulled on some clothes and drove the 5 minutes to her house.

She kept saying how hot it was watching, and asking if I liked it too...I think she was brainwashing me a bit to make sure I was good with the way it was going, but I was enjoying it too, even though I wanted to be there watching it.

Meghan took far too long in her house, I am sure trying to keep me out as long as she could, then we headed back to my house.

By the time we got back it was almost 20 minutes, as soon as I opened the door I could hear them, the slapping of their bodies together, her grunts and groans as he pounded her.

Meghan took my hand as I started for the bedroom and stopped me, she held a finger to her lips "Shhhhh" let's listen a minute"

She was so turned on, just mesmerized as she squeezed my hand and we listened to them fucking without them knowing we were there.

We both liked hearing them talk back and forth

"You like that?" he asked

"Yea! what do you think! she exclaimed laughing "Your fucking cock is amazing! How can you go so long and hard???"

"Really ? It's only been 45 minutes" he said arrogantly

She laughed between grunts "You're wearing me out!"

"You said you can do this all night!"

"Oh I can!" I heard them kiss multiple times "keep fucking me baby....keeep going...."

I took out my cock quietly and started stroking, Meg didn't acknowledge at all and just listened for a minute then let go of my hand and walked toward the bedroom, I followed.

She immediately stripped naked "Mmmmm you two look like you're having fun"

Jen said "Is this ok? are you ok with this?" to Jen,

Jen replied "Oh Yea! It's hot!"

The paused, he was on top of her at this point, he ground his hips a bit then pulled out, his cock was rock hard.

"Get on your hands and knees" he ordered Jen, she did it without hesitation.

He then told Meg "Get beside her"

She did, they were side by side on the edge of the bed, he got behind his wife and pushed his cock, wet with my wife's juices, into his wife and started pounding while he groped my wife's ass.

He looked at me, for the first time since it started "Come on, you want to take a turn?" but as he said it he I could tell he didn't;t mean it, he didn't;t move away at all and it was awkwardly close, it still looked like a threesome.

I was afraid I would also cum instantly and embers myself...I just muttered "It's ok...."

Without hesitation he said "Ok..."

He pulled out of his wife and moved between my wife's legs "Oh...I'm sorry....you want more?" sarcastically. he waited, making her say it...she paused then "Yes......yes..." he replied "Oh....ok...." and pushed in her and started pounding hard, slapping against her ass with each thrust

He then proceeded to go back and forth, fucking my wife for 8 or 10 strokes then going to his wife for a few, then back to Jen.

After a bit his wife got up and they both lay Jen back on the bed, Meg sucked his cock for a few seconds then stepped back and let him enter Jen Missionary again.

Meg got behind him, as he stood at the edge of the bed, she kissed the back of his neck, felt his chest and nibbled his ear.

I needed a break, it was just all too much for me and I left the room to get a glasss of water, I could hear them all fucking and groaning.

I decided just to keep my distance, I sat on the couch and stroked while I listened and finally after 15 minutes or so more I heard him moaning and both girls "Oh yea...oh yea look at that!"

I tip toed over and peeked into the room, Jen was on her back again and he was standing at the edge of the bed, Meg was behind him again reaching around stroking his cock, cum dripping from it, I could see Jen had his cum shots over her tummy all the way to her tits and she was rubbing her gooey gummy fingers over her pussy.

They were all catching their breath and he and Meg lay down beside my wife and started making out, then Meg rubbed some cum on my wife's tits then licked her finger.

After a minute or two they got up and He and Meg said it was late and they should get going.

I came in the room and they all asked where I was, he said I should have joined in, but of course he was just covering, none of them really wanted me to join, just enjoy themselves.

I walked them to the door after they got everything together and they said it was a lot of fun and we should do it again.

I agreed and they said next Time to make sure I was more involved but again I knew that was BS

I went back to our room and got in bed with Jen and we cuddled up and kissed then she gave me a handjob while we talked about what happened

Jen was a bit confused, she said she normally doesn't like to be fucked hard, pounded like that but it felt so good, she said "I don't know why I came so hard and so much! Something about the way he did it just felt so amazing"

I told her not to analyze it too much and just be glad she had fun.

I told her we could do it again with them sometime and I loved watching and even listening.

She was surprised when I told her how long I was out of the room, both when we left to get the toys and when I was in the living room.

I assured her that it was hot for me even if I wasn't watching.

The days following I was so turned on.

My buddy texted me several times telling me how hot it was and asked if I was upset.

I assured him that it was all very hot and I was fine with not participating.

He said he was happy for a repeat any time!

It got me thinking how hot it would be to have her fuck with them on her own!

So after a couple weeks I made plans to go and visit an old friend out of town.

I made a point to tell my buddy I was out of town for the weekend and left it at that to see what would happen.

• Love
Reactions: btweets and stlwife
I left on the Friday afternoon with plans to return Sunday, and before I left I asked Jen what she would do while I was gone.

She said she would keep busy, probably go and visit our daughter at university and take her for lunch.

I took the laptop with me to my buddies knowing that iMessage was set up on it with her account so I could see any messages sent.

When I checked it Friday there was nothing from them, but on Saturday around 3:00pm Meg texted Jen.

"Hey, just wondering if you guys want to go for dinner tonight"

Jen replied, "Love to, but Steve is away this weekend visiting his buddy"

Meg: "Oh, well what are you up to? we can go out the three of us"

Jen didn't reply for 15 minutes then replied "Sure, sounds good"

They made plans to pick up Jen and go for dinner

I was wondering if she would tell me, and I didn't;t get anything until 6:00pm from her, first just asking how my visit was going and telling me about lunch with our daughter, then the pause before she messaged that they had asked her to dinner.

I didn't react at all, just said cool, have fun, touch base later"

Keep the story going! This is awesome, but I would have wanted some action with the other guy’s wife. Even if it was just licking some pussy.
I very much wanted to as well, however whenever I touched her or started to move in I noticed she would seem to be ok with it but within 30 seconds she would adjust her position, putting distance between her and I, or putting herself on the other side of them.

I have always been Hyper-Repectful to women, I never push anything and if I sense someone is at all uncomfortable or not interested I don't push it.

Probably too much so,I am sure I have missed out on many opportunities by not being a bit more aggressive .

Last edited:
My mind was going crazy throughout the evening wondering what was going on when suddenly my phone screen lit up.

I got a message from Jen "Hey, how's it going there? you guys drunk yet?"

I replied that we had few drinks and having a good time "How about you? how was dinner?"

She replied back, "Having a nice evening, just about to leave the restaurant, "

I replied back and it was between 5 and 10 minutes before she messaged again "So, they invited back to their place for a drink, are you ok with that?"

Unbeknownst to her I had already checked the FindMyFriends app and could see she was already at their house.

"Of course! I don't mind at all, how drunk are you?"

She said she had a few drinks, She is a ridiculous light weight drinker and pretty much has no inhibitions when drunk...I knew what my buddy had in mind and I'm sure she did too so the fact that she was there at already told me she wanted to play.

I replied "OK, cool, text me later"

She replied again "What should I do if they hit on me? I'm sure they have something in mind"

I told her "Lol, yea, I figured lol, If you are into it go for it, have fun! I am totally fine with that, let me know later how it goes"

I didn't get a reply for some time.

I suspect they were already making out at the very least and she probably thought she better check in with me before things got too far, once she got the ok from me I suspect they immediately got busy