How Ready is my Asian Wife to be Shared with my Best Friend? And how to Approach further.

I’m a white male married to a beautiful Asian wife. Over time our sex life became mediocre. She is quite dominant; I enjoy being submissive. My dick isn’t too big and I cum very fast. However, she is quite reserved and not very open to meet new people. A few years ago I told her that I wanted her to have bigger, better dicks and I get very turned on by the thought to be a (locked up) cuckold and she a hotwife. It seems overtime she became more interested when she is horny to talk about a bigger dicks fucking her. Sometimes when we play we have dirty talk about this. However, for her it’s still just dirty talk more to make me horny. She also has the usual ‘woman thoughts’ that if I love her I cannot share her, and concerns that I would do it with other woman. I reassured her that I want to be completely faithful and I want her to lock me up in chastity.

A few weeks ago I told her that I once saw the dick of one of my best friends and I think it’s thick and big. She thinks he is quite good looking, but is not really attracted to him at the same time she says. As we live in another country now then where I’m originally from, he will come visit us and stay in our place in a few months. Last time when I said when he would come she said that she wanted to see his dick and then suck and fuck it if it was bigger than mine. She however said it with a tone that I feel that she doesn’t really mean it. I said that would be ok with me and that she should enjoy his cock. I will bring this up more in the coming weeks, just to let her know I’m 100% ok with this.

Questions:

1. What are your thoughts on my situation and her reactions?

2. In case that I feel she is OK with this; how should I bring this up when my friend is staying over a couple of days?
SO what happened here? Did your friend come to stay with you?