How sexy is my hot wife?

Tell me how hot you think she is, and what you would do to her if you had her in a hotel room with you for a night 😈
Wow! She super smoking HOT!! I would begin with some intense flirting and teasing, getting her worked up until she was begging me to do something, anything! I would wait until it was clearly evident that she was in heat, and both of her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was dripping wet! I’d slowly begin to give and show her some attention, I’d gently kiss, lick and breathe around her ears and down her neck. My hands would be busy as they very lightly touched all over her body, especially her erogenous zones. As I would be doing that I would work my mouth to hers and engage her with a deep and sensuous kiss! My hands and fingers would move to her tits and gently tease her nipples before I’d also pinch them, paying special attention to her reaction I would take one hand and slowly begin to travel down from her chest, continue moving down her stomach, sometimes just grazing her skin, as I made my way towards her wet and aroused pussy. But I’d stop just before coming in direct contact, bring my hand and fingers up and then back down again. This time I would glide my fingers just off to the side of her pussy and let it move down along the inside of her inner thigh, and back up repeating the same thing on the other side. During this entire time I would be alternating between kissing her and licking her neck while whispering into her ears, asking her what she wants me to do, making sure not to do it, telling her to tell me how much and how bad she wants me, telling her to tell me a secret she’s never told anyone else, or to tell me a fantasy she’s been keeping a secret too. As she starts telling me these, I would have brought my hand back up and very slowly working my fingers straight down the center, telling her that the more she tells me, the further down my hand goes. Before long I’d gently graze my fingers over her engorging clitoris before sliding them down her slit. Making my way back up, I’d use more pressure and allow my fingers to slip between her soaking wet lips, as they basically spread themselves apart like a flower. I’d again just glaze her clit taking notice of how hard it is as it exposes itself, begging for more attention! At this point, her pussy is swollen and is soaking wet, and I finally move to her clit and stop. I concentrate and focus myself to her beautiful pussy... Should I keep going? Let me know. I’m pretty much only explaining what I so often do.

Wow! She super smoking HOT!! I would begin with some intense flirting and teasing, getting her worked up until she was begging me to do something, anything! I would wait until it was clearly evident that she was in heat, and both of her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was dripping wet! I’d slowly begin to give and show her some attention, I’d gently kiss, lick and breathe around her ears and down her neck. My hands would be busy as they very lightly touched all over her body, especially her erogenous zones. As I would be doing that I would work my mouth to hers and engage her with a deep and sensuous kiss! My hands and fingers would move to her tits and gently tease her nipples before I’d also pinch them, paying special attention to her reaction I would take one hand and slowly begin to travel down from her chest, continue moving down her stomach, sometimes just grazing her skin, as I made my way towards her wet and aroused pussy. But I’d stop just before coming in direct contact, bring my hand and fingers up and then back down again. This time I would glide my fingers just off to the side of her pussy and let it move down along the inside of her inner thigh, and back up repeating the same thing on the other side. During this entire time I would be alternating between kissing her and licking her neck while whispering into her ears, asking her what she wants me to do, making sure not to do it, telling her to tell me how much and how bad she wants me, telling her to tell me a secret she’s never told anyone else, or to tell me a fantasy she’s been keeping a secret too. As she starts telling me these, I would have brought my hand back up and very slowly working my fingers straight down the center, telling her that the more she tells me, the further down my hand goes. Before long I’d gently graze my fingers over her engorging clitoris before sliding them down her slit. Making my way back up, I’d use more pressure and allow my fingers to slip between her soaking wet lips, as they basically spread themselves apart like a flower. I’d again just glaze her clit taking notice of how hard it is as it exposes itself, begging for more attention! At this point, her pussy is swollen and is soaking wet, and I finally move to her clit and stop. I concentrate and focus myself to her beautiful pussy... Should I keep going? Let me know. I’m pretty much only explaining what I so often do.
Yes keep going 🔥 this got her wet

• Love
Reactions: btweets