How should I behave as a cuckold (and in my case as a family baby) when the woman (in my case the mommy) behaves?

My lady (his wife) prefers that he address her as "Mommy". It is natural for them and she says it feels awkward when he uses her 1st name.
She will often refer to me in the 3rd person as Daddy or Baba when speaking to him, for example: "Baba and Mommy are going out..."
She thinks it would be cute for him to address me as Daddy and that it would be an additional affirmation of my place as the man of the house.
But he is respectfully obedient and I don't want him to feel any shame him. He knows to address me as Mr. S---g when Mommy invites him to be with us in public or socially, but we allow him to use my 1st name in our home.
How does "your baby" speak?
I now speak in a higher voice like a toddler.
Sometimes I don't say anything but I scream when I'm happy.
I also started lisping.

As a husband, I was removed from the gynecologist's records and she registered me with mommy as her little boy - mommy was very happy about that

• Love
Reactions: sissybblucy
Do you treat the husband like a baby too?

Does he call you daddy too?

I'm in my baby room - does he have a baby room too?

I gave him my house and apartment keys because he's my daddy now and he's the master of the house.

What do you think about the fact that I also gave him my car key and that I am sitting in the back in a kind of baby seat?
Well i have some pic from my baby room

Do you treat the husband like a baby too?

Does he call you daddy too?

I'm in my baby room - does he have a baby room too?

I gave him my house and apartment keys because he's my daddy now and he's the master of the house.

What do you think about the fact that I also gave him my car key and that I am sitting in the back in a kind of baby

Mommy forbade me to use her first name. She doesn't see me as her husband, but as her little boy. I'm not allowed to kiss her on the mouth, but on the cheek, like a little boy would. When he or she has given me a fresh diaper, pat me on the diaper bum like a baby. For some time now I've been learning to speak like a 12-24 month old baby - that is, baby language. For example - daddy-dada, mommy - momo
Baby bottle - babo
diaper - deedee
Pampers - pampi
go to bes - beddie
daddy goes with mommy out (to eat and have a nice time) gogo dada
Yes - de

I learned something new. when i got a fresh diaper and the adhesive strips are closed.
Then I scream because I'm happy and I start to kick (legs and stretch out like babies do, after the diaper changeView attachment 520685here is pic that i made for mommy
I am 52, my lady (his Mommy /Wife) is 45 and is 1 year older than her husband (child)
She and I have accepted adult parental roles of responsibility for Mommy's "boy" (husband).
He had an emotional collapse in 2012 and was in deep depression.
She became his caregiver and a mother / child relationship evolved.
They were childless but strong maternal Instincts emerged. Her maternal nurturing helped him but it redefined their relationship.
She became a mother figure to him and she came think of him as her dependent child.
She said that any notion of a sexual relationship between them was unthinkable.
Our boy does not talk baby talk. But his place in the family is that of an adolescent.
I play golf and I'm a board member at my local Country Club. I do take him along to caddy for me.
I have made a lot of money in my life. He works for me part time mostly as a "gopher" doing this and that.
I had a nice house built a couple of years ago. She came to live together with me. She designed our master suite which give us the Privacy we want so that we can enjoy sex together. He has his own bedroom on the other side of the house. It's not a nursery like yours. But there is a single bed a dresser and a desk for him.
We have him clean the pool, sweep and vacuum the floors and help Mommy as needed.
She and I are very happy together. We would like to marry. Still trying to figure out how to go about that.

I am 52, my lady (his Mommy /Wife) is 45 and is 1 year older than her husband (child)
She and I have accepted adult parental roles of responsibility for Mommy's "boy" (husband).
He had an emotional collapse in 2012 and was in deep depression.
She became his caregiver and a mother / child relationship evolved.
They were childless but strong maternal Instincts emerged. Her maternal nurturing helped him but it redefined their relationship.
She became a mother figure to him and she came think of him as her dependent child.
She said that any notion of a sexual relationship between them was unthinkable.
Our boy does not talk baby talk. But his place in the family is that of an adolescent.
I play golf and I'm a board member at my local Country Club. I do take him along to caddy for me.
I have made a lot of money in my life. He works for me part time mostly as a "gopher" doing this and that.
I had a nice house built a couple of years ago. She came to live together with me. She designed our master suite which give us the Privacy we want so that we can enjoy sex together. He has his own bedroom on the other side of the house. It's not a nursery like yours. But there is a single bed a dresser and a desk for him.
We have him clean the pool, sweep and vacuum the floors and help Mommy as needed.
She and I are very happy together. We would like to marry. Still trying to figure out how to go about that.
Ahh - I understand now.

Your "child" is not like me "toddler or baby" but rather a "teenager"?

If I understand correctly, did this marriage not have a child?

I see many parallels between your son and me ..

I've had a lot of bad experiences in my life. Except for now, I've never been loved. My mother wanted me to have an abortion. But that didn't work because I was too far. 4 weeks early - 4 weeks incubator. Hugs and people saying that I am loved didn't exist. Then we were in Australia for a time. then back with a ship. Ship accident (fire - over 3000 passengers), At the age of 6 my father tried to kill me, later again, I got severe depression - later a bi-polar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Since I have been treated like a baby and I have been so 24 / 7 have to behave like this (baby talk, online preschool, baby clothes in my size, formula and tea from baby bottles, mommy and daddy say. Bed times and so on) the doctors have noticed a significant improvement. The fact that Daddy has relieved me of my job of being a father also had a positive effect. Unfortunately, I was not up to this responsibility. My doctors have determined that I am a 2 year old child inside and I tell that our kids are now addressing my mommy's bf as daddy and that I do that too. The doctors know that my wife is now my mommy and my baby cuck education

He said that cuckolding and that they are now being treated for who they really are (baby toddler) is good for you all.

My mommy was never satisfied and was nerfed by my unmanly manner. I didn't feel like having sex because I hadn't even introduced one and had already hosed and if it worked, it was never filled ... Instead of sex, I would have preferred that I had played with my doll.

I am very grateful that I am raised to be a cuckold baby.

Ahh - I understand now.

Your "child" is not like me "toddler or baby" but rather a "teenager"?

If I understand correctly, did this marriage not have a child?

I see many parallels between your son and me ..

I've had a lot of bad experiences in my life. Except for now, I've never been loved. My mother wanted me to have an abortion. But that didn't work because I was too far. 4 weeks early - 4 weeks incubator. Hugs and people saying that I am loved didn't exist. Then we were in Australia for a time. then back with a ship. Ship accident (fire - over 3000 passengers), At the age of 6 my father tried to kill me, later again, I got severe depression - later a bi-polar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Since I have been treated like a baby and I have been so 24 / 7 have to behave like this (baby talk, online preschool, baby clothes in my size, formula and tea from baby bottles, mommy and daddy say. Bed times and so on) the doctors have noticed a significant improvement. The fact that Daddy has relieved me of my job of being a father also had a positive effect. Unfortunately, I was not up to this responsibility. My doctors have determined that I am a 2 year old child inside and I tell that our kids are now addressing my mommy's bf as daddy and that I do that too. The doctors know that my wife is now my mommy and my baby cuck education

He said that cuckolding and that they are now being treated for who they really are (baby toddler) is good for you all.

My mommy was never satisfied and was nerfed by my unmanly manner. I didn't feel like having sex because I hadn't even introduced one and had already hosed and if it worked, it was never filled ... Instead of sex, I would have preferred that I had played with my doll.

I am very grateful that I am raised to be a cuckold baby.
Yes Ben, you may certainly address me as Uncle Greg. You asked my permission in a respectfully polite manner that I know would make your Mommy proud.

I read the painful account of your childhood. And it made me feel angry for you. Your breath parents failed you. And your father wasn't a man at all. Real men protect women and children. Women are attracted to protective, confident loving men. She will desire him and allow him to mate with her.
I doubt that you have ever experienced the satisfaction a of man when he takes a woman to orgasm during sexual intercourse. They ecstasy of a woman's orgasm is a plea for her man to take his pleasure zI and pump his potent semen deep into her womb.
You're very fortunate Ben, to have a Mommy who accepts the child you are and nurtures you with abundant maternal love.
- Your Mommy is a responsible adult. How fortunate for your her to have established a relationship with a strong virile man who is a provider who keeps her safe, and can be her partner to help guide you.
Your Mommy is a good mother, but she's a woman too. She deserves a successful confident man to enjoy life with. She deserves a man to hold her in his arms, arouse her passion and then take her to bed. She deserves to lay back in their bed and spread her legs and be laid and satisfied by the man who loves her.
Uncle Greg is proud of you for accepting your place in Mommy's life as her child. Be mindful of her relationship with her man. They are an adult couple male entitled to your respect and obedience.

Dear Uncle Gregg,
My Opers browser was not working today, I had misplaced my password and created a new profile.
I am so grateful that I can respectfully address you as Uncle and I showed my Mommy this morning as well. She is, as you say, very happy that I do and very happy that I write very respectfully here on the forum with Hotwifes and Bulls.
I have learned a lot in the past few days - from you.
My mommy deserves a man she can look up to - lean on. I wasn't able to give her that. I could never satisfy her during sex - I either squirted before insertion, or was done after 40 seconds. It was so unsatisfying for her.
Initially - we wanted to revive sex life after the birth of our youngest daughter and started cuckolding. But I - I'm ashamed now that I was like that, but I'll be honest with you - I was very jealous. After she started dating a man, I said stupid things to her. So she started using Diaper Discipline. I have to mention that my mother used to do that when I had bad grades in school or was naughty to my sister. But my current mommy combined diaper discipline with baby discipline. I was not thrilled, but I complied.
Only since a few days, I see the love of my mommy. Through what you wrote to me and I feel the peace. Mommy realized very early that I am not a real man, but have stopped at the level of a toddler/baby. I realized what I really am. A little boy and she realized it and also said to me - I don't look at you as a husband - but you are my little boy - my baby.I see her looking up at her husband, leaning in and having great fun during sex.
Uncle Gregg, I have made many mistakes that I am very sorry for and I asked mommy and daddy for forgiveness yesterday - and we widened. Then they hugged me - daddy said - come here my little one, it's all good, don't worry.
I realized a lot of things, why they did this or that. I wrote that we have kids and daddy takes good care of them. Mommy is very happy that they like him and also address him as daddy. That made me a little jealous. But now I see that it's the right thing to do, because they can look up to him too.They also had to be made to understand that I'm a little boy, a baby. How did he do that? He took me to my room and left the door a little open. Then he got me ready for the night, changed my pampers. They didn't see all the details - but they saw that HE changed my pampers. And not the other way around.
Mommy will open her legs for a real man and he will hold her in his strong arms and put his strong seed in her. I will make both of them feel heard and proud. Everyone at our house will see me for what I am - their little boy/brother.

If I were you, and your kids are as worthful to you as mine are to me, I would stop that damn baby mommy gameplay in front of the kids. It would be better to leave your wife and have good connections and relationships to your kids in future than playing the idiot for your stupid wife and her dumb lover. Sorry but this has to be said! You are an adult man not a baby!
That was my original post - I’m not your dude . I have to say I am seriously disturbed at almost every word and scenario in your lives . I know everyone has there kinks and fetishes but this !!! . I won’t use the f word but I seriously think you , your wife and her cop all need to have a reality check - think what all this is doing to your kids for gods sake ! . Your a baby , the cops the dad , your getting your nappy changed beside a real kid !! . Etc etc - man you all three are mentally disturbed and should either be taking your medication or get on some ASAP , role play is one thing and each to there own but all this is borderline insanity , why don’t you chop your legs off so you can be proper baby size and be carried about everywhere or just book you three in for a straight jacket . You can say I don’t understand etc but who in a right state of mind would think any of this is ok - your kids will grow up to be mentally disturbed like you and that cop needs his badge revoked , someone like that going about his civil duties with those thoughts in his mind - no one’s kids are safe - and finally how can you reply ( which you will ) because BABYS CANT FUCKING READ Or work a phone or pc/ whatever - oh maybe mommy or daddy cop or babysitter help you do that - MENTAL CASES ALL 3 OFYOU - feel so sorry for your poor kids -