How to answer the door?

I guess it really depends on the Bulls preference. The bull Lynn had previous to her current one, expected her to be naked except for heels when she answered the door to him. And the moment he was through the door, she was expected to be on her knees ready to welcome him with her mouth.
Other men have preferred her just in lingerie or fully dressed so they can enjoy undressing her.
James

I guess it really depends on the Bulls preference. The bull Lynn had previous to her current one, expected her to be naked except for heels when she answered the door to him. And the moment he was through the door, she was expected to be on her knees ready to welcome him with her mouth.
Other men have preferred her just in lingerie or fully dressed so they can enjoy undressing her.
James
As long as Lynn answers the door I don’t mind 😁

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know, done it a lot in about 4 yrs. Typical dress code, I'm in slacks, button shirt. Wife in a dress, not slutty at all, sometimes stockings, sometimes white cotton underpants, sometimes no underwear, semi sexy bra or no bra but always a nice dress and heels. Him similar dress code as me. We have a drink in the kitchen, wife has 2. She hugs him saying we're glad he's visiting, she'll French him for a min then does same with me, back and forth a few times. Up to the bedroom, she undresses in front of us, him and I get naked. We play for a couple of hours. He gets dressed, she always puts on my shirt leaving it unbuttoned and slips her heels on. I stay in bed, she walks him to the door for a goodbye kiss, she says he always slips his finger into her pussy. She comes back to bed and we go one more time.
So for us it's how she's dressed when ne leaves.

Reactions: shycuckold
We did it with Lingerie. 1 time had her go get the gentleman from the hotel lobby and upon entering had her hit her knees to kick it off.

One of the other times I let her have some 1 on 1 time with the guy since he was a little larger than me. I wanted her to have a headscarf so she was in a sleek black dress with no panties and high heels when I finally came in recording. On her knees of course with our friend face fucking her happily

Reactions: Medals
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know, done it a lot in about 4 yrs. Typical dress code, I'm in slacks, button shirt. Wife in a dress, not slutty at all, sometimes stockings, sometimes white cotton underpants, sometimes no underwear, semi sexy bra or no bra but always a nice dress and heels. Him similar dress code as me. We have a drink in the kitchen, wife has 2. She hugs him saying we're glad he's visiting, she'll French him for a min then does same with me, back and forth a few times. Up to the bedroom, she undresses in front of us, him and I get naked. We play for a couple of hours. He gets dressed, she always puts on my shirt leaving it unbuttoned and slips her heels on. I stay in bed, she walks him to the door for a goodbye kiss, she says he always slips his finger into her pussy. She comes back to bed and we go one more time.
So for us it's how she's dressed when ne leaves.
That can be more fun for everyone, for me anyway to see her undress him, and him her. That can add to a whole new level of excitement before they get anywhere close to having sex.

My first experience at my request I told the husband to have the wife naked when she answered the door. When I arrived at their place she opened the front door and invited me in. She stood just inside I did not enter right away so I could get a could look at her gorgeous body. I complimented her but still not not go in, instead I pulled her out to me. We embraced and I moved my hands down to her ass taking a cheek in each hand while I gave her a deep long kiss. Then I followed her inside. It was at night but there porch was an open one and if a neighbor had been looking they would have clearly seen us on the porch. I got a kick out of having this guy's wife greet me this way and the possibility of his neighbors seeing this strange man with his wife. My point is whether naked or in a sexy outfit for me it depends on the situation. In this case having this wife meet me naked was a sort of power play on my part aimed at the husband. I like lingerie as well it just depends on situation. Personally I find garters and stockings very arousing and have had my wife wear this for her lovers.