How to be Hot Wife?

Take her shopping and have her pick out some very sexy outfit. Take her to a nice hotel with a cool bar with music. Make sure her wine glass is full and when someone asks her to dance, make sure she does. Tell her how sexy she is, kiss her neck and get her wet. The she seems to enjoy her partner, ask him to join you. make her feel sexy, make her hot and tell her you are hard watching her flirt and tease. Make it feel safe to one up. Ask her if she likes him. Ask her to kiss him. Touch her snd rub her thigh when she is setting next to you. Tell her to go to the restroom and take off her panties. If the guy puts her hand on her thigh and she tells you, just kiss her and tell her to spread her thighs apart. Tell her you want to invite the guy to your room for a drink....It can start right there. You might end up watching her get the fucking of her life. Enjoy her and watch and then join in. Beginning of a new time in your life.Or have her email me and I can talk with her about it.

Take her shopping and have her pick out some very sexy outfit. Take her to a nice hotel with a cool bar with music. Make sure her wine glass is full and when someone asks her to dance, make sure she does. Tell her how sexy she is, kiss her neck and get her wet. The she seems to enjoy her partner, ask him to join you. make her feel sexy, make her hot and tell her you are hard watching her flirt and tease. Make it feel safe to one up. Ask her if she likes him. Ask her to kiss him. Touch her snd rub her thigh when she is setting next to you. Tell her to go to the restroom and take off her panties. If the guy puts her hand on her thigh and she tells you, just kiss her and tell her to spread her thighs apart. Tell her you want to invite the guy to your room for a drink....It can start right there. You might end up watching her get the fucking of her life. Enjoy her and watch and then join in. Beginning of a new time in your life.Or have her email me and I can talk with her about it.
I was going to do that if all else failed. It’s a great way but would have to accept her denial of the situation if she’s not feeling it or making her feel uncomfortable. A good start to break the ice tho

It would be a good way to see how she responds. May make her feel sexy and desirable and get her wheels turning. And make her pussy wet. She may even ask you if it turns you on watching her flirt and tease with another man. Open the door.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
If you can het her to go to the bathroom and bring her panties back to you, let him know that she is turned on but not to be too aggressive. Tell him to kiss her neck nd touch her lower back. Another glass of wine and some soft kisses from you will get her closer to letting those inhibition's down. Kiss her and ask her if she would like to invite him to your room for a drink. Feels innocent, but is so exciting. She thinks nothing would happen, but it is exciting to her. And you know that it may turn into a long night with her legs spread and him fucking her and fucking her.

if you can get her to remove her panties, then dance with him you will at least know for sure she wants to fuck him. While kissing her tell her how sexy they look together, tell her if she wants to kiss him while their dancing you don't mind. Laugh and say, be aware though, if you do he's going to get a raging hard on.