How to convice a loyal indian wife??

Ok making little progress, she's been chatting with another guy and he sent her his work out pic, she didn't respond to that, but than few days later she said hi to him again. Also another guy she chats as a friend who I know likes her, so she was asleep last night and he texted n I replied that it was her hubby, just friendly talk, referred to him that "our girl" was asleep. Have left the conversation for her to read, we shall see how she responds

Thanks again guys for all the advices, will keep you guys updated

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1655177026374.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655177026374.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 175
Ok making little progress, she's been chatting with another guy and he sent her his work out pic, she didn't respond to that, but than few days later she said hi to him again. Also another guy she chats as a friend who I know likes her, so she was asleep last night and he texted n I replied that it was her hubby, just friendly talk, referred to him that "our girl" was asleep. Have left the conversation for her to read, we shall see how she responds

Thanks again guys for all the advices, will keep you guys updated
hottt, but please dont push her....let her do if she wishes, keep us updated...Am sure your mouth want to lick that hot creampie hey.....i crave that too hahah

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c and Zezzz
hottt, but please dont push her....let her do if she wishes, keep us updated...Am sure your mouth want to lick that hot creampie hey.....i crave that too hahah
Nice keep us updated. 😀
Hey guys, I spoke to the guy, told him I will be out of town this weekend, I saw he asked for wifey to meet him, but she didn't reply as yet. However wife was meant to go with me out of town, now she's changed her mind, she said you go and that she doesn't feel like traveling, so maybe this is it